We're trailing by 2% right now.....start tweeting....

lsheldon

Reaction score
Day 7 voting has already started. Looks like well have to do the come from behind for the win thing again tomorrow.

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
If you are gunna tweet at this time of night - tweet this A-hole!!

Writer for NFL.com 's Around The League (Dan Hanzus) Claims - "Empire State Building gets sneaky, rocks colors of Jets, Giants tonight." :shock: Really? Jets and Giants colors?

https://twitter.com/DanHanzus/status/429802698003984384

Let him know via twitter that we 12s put those Seahawk colors up there!!!

The only reason I brought this thread back up!!!

lsheldon

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":17s3lf5z said:

Writer for NFL.com 's Around The League (Dan Hanzus) Claims - "Empire State Building gets sneaky, rocks colors of Jets, Giants tonight." :shock: Really? Jets and Giants colors?

I already tweeted that guy and called him a tool.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Was going to create another thread about this (felt too lazy to go dig this one back up), but since this one is back on the first page it'll do. We were leading a bit ago...looks like all the Donkey fans are waking up.

Throwdown

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":25sows9v said:

Lmaooooooo what a loser!

lsheldon

Reaction score
According to the graphic we've had more tweets for more than an hour now but still aren't gaining any ground. I think the fix is in.

gulliver

Reaction score
Dan Hanzus is a good guy. He's regularly on the Around the League and Dameshek podcasts. Do people think he's making anything other than a joke when he says the Jets/Giants thing? Fan base hate/love mail gets talked about on their podcasts and blasted out to hundreds of thousands of people--don't embarrass us 12s by blasting the guy and not realizing he was joking. Seriously folks, smh.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I actually don't think it matters today. Here is the plan for today and the Empire State building light show:

"On Super Bowl Sunday, the Empire State Building’s lights will be synchronized to the activities at MetLife Stadium. A red, white and blue light show will appear on the tower during the playing of the national anthem, a virtual scoreboard will display the game action in real-time, and fans’ Super Bowl predictions will be projected at half-time. At the conclusion of the game, a light show celebrating the Super Bowl XLVIII champions will light up the sky and the team’s winning colors will appear on the building through Monday, February 3."