What are standing room tickets

A World Peace

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me please? I'm trying to find some decent tickets for Saturday

Spiderdan

Reaction score
They're these little boxes painted on the 300 level. It's in the area between the first 6 rows and the rest of the section. They are between the 20s and not horrible. Just gotta make sure you're not blocking the walkway when stadium personnel or cops are walking by.

Basis4day

Reaction score
A World Peace":3w49zv2r said:
So, they're just standing places in the stadium with no seats then?

Yup. They're little painted boxes all around the 300 level walkway kind of like parking space. The view is fantastic and most fans stand half the game anyway. The problem is obviously no seats and the main 300 walkway is in front of you so people walk by on the way to concessions and bathrooms.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Got a good memory of these...

My first ever Hawks game was Green Bay, MNF in the snow. Me and my now wife were living in Vancouver at the time. I dragged her to Seattle for the game.

It started to snow when we got into the stadium. It was freezing cold and she was pissed off. I'd bought the tickets online not knowing what ROW SR stood for. When we realised it was standing room only, she was absolutely furious. Standing in the cold for hours watching something she couldn't give a crap about.

I had a great time and on my old computer I've got a great picture of her... drenched, frozen and looking like she wanted to rip my head off. All the while standing on a number 11 (and you're not allowed to leave your square either).

seahawks08

Reaction score
I agree, we all stand anyways, SRO is below us and have a better view and get to concession stands much quicker than the rest of us. I wish they had SRO season tickets, definitely would have bought them!

OP
OP
A

A World Peace

Reaction score
Got 300 level tickets instead. At least I'll be there to defend my undefeated streak!

dradee

Reaction score
The standing only are pretty good ! You get a really good view

jkitsune

Reaction score
I had a really different experience than you guys - I could only see half the field from the ones I had, and stadium personnel were pretty anal about us stepping forward to try to see the remainder of the field (we did it anyways when they weren't lucky). Maybe it just depends on where in the stadium you are, and whether or not the people in the seats in front of you are standing - the SRO squares are on the walkway, which is flat, rather than sloping downwards like the bowls.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
You'll get a good view but people like me who are in row E will be right in front of you and standing for most of the game so that is a down side.

If you're near 303 though I've already offered my seat up for 15 minute rentals per beer you bring me.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hawknballs":27s4nxor said:
You'll get a good view but people like me who are in row E will be right in front of you and standing for most of the game so that is a down side.

If you're near 303 though I've already offered my seat up for 15 minute rentals per beer you bring me.

15 minutes of game time or 15 minutes of real time?

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1eel59ca said:

My first ever Hawks game was Green Bay, MNF in the snow. Me and my now wife were living in Vancouver at the time. I dragged her to Seattle for the game.

It started to snow when we got into the stadium. It was freezing cold and she was pissed off. I'd bought the tickets online not knowing what ROW SR stood for. When we realised it was standing room only, she was absolutely furious. Standing in the cold for hours watching something she couldn't give a crap about.

I had a great time and on my old computer I've got a great picture of her... drenched, frozen and looking like she wanted to rip my head off. All the while standing on a number 11 (and you're not allowed to leave your square either).

That's the greatest story ever. My wife would kill me. LOL

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
They're for a special part of the stadium that has recliners for you to sit in while you watch the game.

lukerguy

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2bsufih8 said:

My wife laughed pretty hard at this story.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Be careful buying these. The little bleachers they roll in next to the 12th man flag are considered standing room only. The bleachers are about 10 rows deep. The problem is they aren't angled steep enough so you can't see past the person in front of you even if you stand. Stay away from these seats. Better watching from home. Cant see half of the field. I have also done the ones around the 300 level and those were great. But like other people have said you have to deal with ushers.

dradee

Reaction score
They could easily bolt a lil flip down seat on the wall for those. Nice to rest your feet for a second.
300 lvl was great view, we had to do the usher dance . They gave up after a bit , people just walked behind us.