What do you make of this?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I proudly wore my 89 jersey yesterday and I make no apologies for it. The man is a true baller on every single down. His passion gets the best of him sometimes no doubt but what a man to go to war with.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Aros":3f8x3onl said:
I proudly wore my 89 jersey yesterday and I make no apologies for it. The man is a true baller on every single down. His passion gets the best of him sometimes no doubt but what a man to go to war with.

There may be hope for you after all. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
I would rather have a guy with his passion holding himself and others accountable then going to the bench and laughing like we see so many others do. Easier to apologize for being emotional then for not giving a shit.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
renofox":3c95gcpr said:
Seanhawk":3c95gcpr said:
Baldwin said in his presser that he lost his cool and it was 100% his fault. Stand up dude that can admit when he was at fault. I think last year's situation could have been a lot less of an issue if Sherm could have done the same thing.

I really disliked Baldwin's attitude for a couple years. From 2013 - 2014 he was becoming more and more immature and negative, culminating in the incident where he embarrassed himself and the Seahawks with the drop-a-deuce celebration in the SB.

Since that time, Baldwin has shown excellent character on a consistent basis. His pressers and appearances have been professional and informative. His approach to the political turmoil enveloping the NFL is the only approach I've seen that is respectful, effective, and advances ideas which can lead to change.

Anybody who criticizes Doug for performing his duties as a team leader is clueless.

Agree 100%. Was a good player and teammate before that celebration in the SB, but after that he fine tuned everything from how he plays to how he conducts himself, and honestly I feel like he's the shrewdest dude on the team...he's like an assassin. If I had to choose any player on the team to be like, I'd choose Baldwin all day every day.

SeaChat

Reaction score
Doug responded to questions about this moment in his post game interview, said he was heated in the moment, feeling like rookies were getting all wound up and letting the game get away from them, by trying to be more or do more than they were responsible for or capable of.
He said he was trying to get everyone re centered and focused back on just playing football, and being the best they could be at whatever their assignments were. He talked about X's and O's, and about concentrating on what their job was with each play called in, and that if they would do that, everything would work out just fine.
He said that him and Tom Cable had a fantastic relationship and that at no time was he or Tom angry with each other, they are close enough and have enough faith and respect in each other, to ever worry about that sort of thing in their relationship.
The look on Tom's face in the moment said to me "Oh Chit Doug's getting serious about things, probably a good time to step back, shut up and listen to what he's got to say", lets not forget this was the pivotal point in this game, everything started falling into place and the offense was firing on all 8 for the rest of the game, the rest is history. Go Hawks.