What if Sherm's baby comes on Sunday?

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
How cool is it to be born on the same day your dad becomes a Super Bowl champion.

OrFan

Reaction score
If the baby is born on Sunday, then it will meet a very happy daddy for the first time, once the game is over!

mikeak

Reaction score
I can't wait for the backlash on Goodell's fine of the Superbowl MVP Sherman for not being available to the media after he leaves the Superbowl post-game to rush to the hospital where she is in labor.

irocdave

Reaction score
Sherman wont miss this game. I don't get the feeling he's like most of todays young papa's and take 2 weeks off for maternity leave, that's what mother in laws are for. Sorry, just tossed a little personal rant in there.

No way he leaves his LOB members hanging in what could be their most important game. Hawks are going to need him, this isn't going to be like last years SB.

bobdigital

Reaction score
I am sure he was not thinking this at the time but if I was Sherman knowing my team had a shot to go back realistically I would probably not be having sex precisely 9 months before early February.

I wish him good luck though and hope all goes well and that is it days after the game so he is not distracted. I would like to game to be as far as possible.

Rocket

Reaction score
The media will claim that the New Sherman is "too short" to play corner "so soon".
They will be proven wrong.