What in tarnations has gotten into DK?

pmedic920

Reaction score
He’s always been a specimen. He’s shown flashes of top WR potential but these past few weeks he looks like a man possessed.

Whatever it is, I’m loving it!
I’d guess a perfect cocktail of Anger, Maturity, and Passion.

I’ll suffer through a stupid penalty here and there, in exchange for a dude that gets pissed off at mediocrity.

This teams needs the fire.

Torc

Reaction score
He does seem more focused, doesn't he? He's made some really tough catches. He also hasn't blown up at anyone since the 49ers game. I think Kyle's comments about being able to rile him up easily hit home. At least I hope so. That maturity is all that has stood between him and greatness.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
He does seem more focused, doesn't he? He's made some really tough catches. He also hasn't blown up at anyone since the 49ers game. I think Kyle's comments about being able to rile him up easily hit home. At least I hope so. That maturity is all that has stood between him and greatness.
🎯

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I love the crossing routes they give him.. no one can keep up with him in that situation and it's on the run.
They've been playing DK the same way Lockett with the deep kind of fade to the sideline that he hasn't been winning, but him to the inside? Good ******* luck. Love it.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think DK got the message loud and clear from Pete (and Pete has told him he's a key part of this) that there needs to be a standard. And DK is helping set that standard. He's been unstoppable.

Jac

Reaction score
That's what I think happened. Both Shanahan and then Warner via his postgame comments couldn't help their smarmy selves, and now they've set him loose.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
He’s always been a specimen. He’s shown flashes of top WR potential but these past few weeks he looks like a man possessed.

Whatever it is, I’m loving it!
Maybe the sitdown cough cough.... injury.... cough cough.... 'benching' - or whatever we're calling that - helped.

Maybe it's a 14 day thing too.

I gotta say AGAIN - I loved the mama/papa bird routine when JSN slammed into the wall. You can't fake that kinda stuff.

DK's stock has gone up in my world quite a bit. And, the funny thing is: the ejection HELPED my opinion of him.

DK - you do you bro.