What in tarnations has gotten into DK?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I think DK got the message loud and clear from Pete (and Pete has told him he's a key part of this) that there needs to be a standard. And DK is helping set that standard. He's been unstoppable.
"The standard is the standard!" ;)

my other post; i think the sitdown/bench/injury thingamajigy made a difference....

GemCity

Reaction score
He’s our biggest offensive threat and quite possibly, our best player.

I love DK man. He does so many things…he’s unselfish, celebrates his teammates success. Too many intangibles to list.

He’s a 1700+ yard receiver that has bought into a system that doesn’t necessarily optimize his strengths.

This is all very debatable but, this is just my opinion.

He needs to be a Seahawk his entire career.

GemCity

Reaction score
Truth. Well said. Spot on. Insert more cliches here ;)

That's exactly what he is.
My bad! All debatable but, in DK I trust.

Something about raising a guy…from the draft and onwards…and him becoming a star.

Strokes the heart strings…

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
My bad! All debatable but, in DK I trust.

Something about raising a guy…from the draft and onwards…and him becoming a star.

Strokes the heart strings…
Dunno why I just thought of this -

Night at the Roxbury, Loni Anderson: "Dear, if you're going to hit your peak, please do it in your room!"

;)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Most likely our keyboard coaching clinic of prowess. You're welcome decaf. You're welcome.

blaisio

Reaction score
They said his sign language teacher was there and they finally got to meet in person. I'm hoping they allow the teacher to fly with the team from now on!

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Use him as a gadget RB if they must like Tyreek and Samuel. Just get the ball into his hands waaay more often.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nothing at all. He's not, and never was the huge problem child that people make him out to be. But he's def. more locked in overall and he's not letting anyone get in his head.
Also, he is clutch AF when the game is on the line. It's nice to see a few people actually acknowledging what he's doing.
I think the "injury" was a benching, I'll always believe that. If that's what it took, noice.

edogg23

Reaction score
He looks locked in out there, no distractions. This wide receiver group may be the most talented in Seahawks history. Imagine an alternate universe where we decide to utilize them in a quick passing game and snuck up on everyone in the playoffs.