What kind of Production are you expecting from Jimmy Graham?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1c081hcs said:
I'm thinking 60'ish catches, 850-900 yards and 11 TDs. In the regular season.
Yeah.... these numbers sound about right.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if his production drops to 500 to 600 yards, we just don't need more than that from him.

Third down completion will increase, Beast production will increase and Red Zone passing touchdowns will start finally happening. If you don't think this is a big deal ask every team that has to play us this season how they feel about this trade

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
He's been averaging 85-90 catches a season. I figure he'll get 50-60 in our system. That's probably good for 7-900 yds and 10ish TD's.

kjreid

Reaction score
I think he will have a ton of catches, every time RW moves in and out of the pocket to bye time, Graham will get a catch. this is a monster pick up and I am saying 90 and 1100 with 15TD's

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":knsvel5t said:
He's been averaging 85-90 catches a season. I figure he'll get 50-60 in our system. That's probably good for 7-900 yds and 10ish TD's.

3-4 catches per game?

Who's to say we don't tweak "our system" a bit to target this guy? How about the previous seasons' passing plays that turned into running plays...how many of those scrambles now end with a Graham catch 15-20 yds downfield instead of a Russell run?

If he stays healthy all season, I can't find a rational way to believe he only catches 3-4 balls per game.

randomation

Reaction score
Rings are what matter but I expect 3rd conversion percentage to go up substantially also more red zone TDs.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Zach Miller was averaging 700-800 yards/season, then came here and only got 300-400 yards/season. Hope it's not the same with Jimmy, but I wouldn't be surprised.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I'm gonna say 6-800 yards, 8-10 TDs. I'm aiming low because I think his presence will free up other WRs and we'll be looking for them just as much. Add in the new target of Chris Mathews, hopefully a healthy Paul Richardson (anyone know how he's doing by the way?), and Doug. That's a LOT of awesome targets moving on the field. Oh yeah, and then there's that Beast Mode guy. I'm envisioning a lot of those RW rolls right, Jimmy goes right, Lynch sneaks left, cross field pass, 50 yard scamper. I really think Jimmy's value will be in a decoy as much as actual production

kearly

Reaction score
If fully healthy, 75 catches, 950 yards, 10 TDs.

Basically, I think he'll have the same number of catches per start as Big Mike Williams in 2010, with significantly better production per catch. I think he will be Wilson's new go to guy on scrambles, which will help.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2q0g4rik said:
LoneHawkFan":2q0g4rik said:
If he stays healthy all season, I can't find a rational way to believe he only catches 3-4 balls per game.

Bevell.

We ran 25-28 pass plays per game last year. Graham will get 4 balls from Russ in spite of Bevell.

Russell Wilson. BeastMode. Play-action, bootlegs all over the place. Believing Graham averages 3-4 catches...you MUST force yourself to be cynical of this coaching staff (not just Bevell) in order to derive this conclusion. This isn't Zach Miller- Graham is not replacing Zach Miller. Different position, little overlap. This is 50% Sydney Rice and 50% Gronkowski.

Personally, I don't think the staff has it in them to be that bad. Shame on them- and Russell Wilson- if Jimmy Graham doesn't catch 10 TDs and 70 balls.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
70-80 catches if healthy for the season, 850+ yards, 10+ TD.

Yes, we are a run first team, but Graham is flat-out a weapon and he won't get ignored in our offense. I also think he will be a nice safety valve for Wilson, and a decent number of plays where Wilson would throw it away in the past will now be completions to Graham. This will extend drives, giving Graham even more opportunities to get his numbers a little closer to where they were in N.O.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
0. O-Line was bad to begin with, lose Max and Carp and add in a TE who can't block. What good is he going to be in this system?

That's my expectation...will HOPE for the best of course.