What was your favorite play/individual moment?

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
The Harvin return was beautiful. He ran right past the first three tacklers, just flat out zoomed by them.

NFL record 36 unanswered points to start the Super Bowl! That should last a while.

Pure domination. Playing our best game in the Super Bowl !

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
All of them, but I'm with pmedic. Kearse should have had The Who in the background, because he was a pinball wizard.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2w50l9c3 said:
All of them, but I'm with pmedic. Kearse should have had The Who in the background, because he was a pinball wizard.

I'm waiting for the vine where the hits are on a loop and there's pinball ching chings going on.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I have many. The first one was Joe Namath screwing up the coin flip. The last one was the trophy being handed to Mr. Allen. Thank you Mr. Allen. Just.....thank you.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3pm9udqv said:
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.
Using KO for kick off works perfectly two ways. It was a kick off return and a knock out making the scoring gap even bigger.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Kixkahn":1k5z6zhd said:
hawksfansinceday1":1k5z6zhd said:
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.
Using KO for kick off works perfectly two ways. It was a kick off return and a knock out making the scoring gap even bigger.
Wow yeah. I left the word "return" out of that post and it ended up being a good thing. Thanks for that.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":s49p889t said:

These would be the two for me.

With the harvin return, that was the final nail in the coffin for the victory.....to begin the half no less. You could just see everybody on the denver sideline with the "we'll thats that/the game" look on their face (including Peyton manning) on the kickoff return. They came out of the half with adjustments and still some hope, and we immediately stuck the dagger into their heart and twisted it.

Not to mention, the whole storyline with harvin this season up to that moment.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Seanhawk":r12n3op7 said:
For me it was the Harvin kick return. The witch hunt that existed on here was ridiculous. If anyone had any question of what kind of teammate he is, re-watch the celebration in the end zone. There are several guys who weren't on the return team, from the sideline, who raced over there to congratulate him. T-Jack, Golden, Kearse, Russell, Thurmond, Okung Giacomini, a couple guys in street clothes, McQuistan, Morgan, Irvin, Wagner. The team knows how much it was killing him not to be on the field. The people on here don't know squat.

I would also take that play first. Yes, He's pretty much the definition of an impact player. Him around the ends and beast pounding up the middle. Pretty scary really. I'd go with Kearse's touchdown as my second favorite.

titan3131

Reaction score
By halftime I knew it was over; hell I had faith it was over @ the coin toss.

But The Kick return,

I recently lost my only longtime job and have been struggling with saving money; after 2 weeks of intense research, study, and prayer I placed 500 $ on the hawks.

300 on the money line, +110
and 209 on any kickoff return for a TD +1750

I had a feeling all week that their special teams wasnt ready for the pressure outside of milehighstadium. Percy WAS HUNGRY I COULD SENSE IT ALL WEEK.

When he zoomed thru the 3 defenders in the middle my wife EXPLODED Spillng ale everywhere and screaming. i joined her and then we sat and just took it in.

TY Russell

In pete/john/russ/lob I trust

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The Harvin return, because of what it bodes for next year.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Two for me.

1. Kickoff return for TD to start second half by Harvin.
2. Every play that Manning stood around looking like someone stole his binkie.

vonstout

Reaction score
All good choices, but I think the hopeless expressions of Peyton and Moreno's faces on the sidelines were a true indication of how dominant we were. Even when the review overturned the fumble they had on the kickoff, nobody on their sideline even looked excited.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
There were so many great plays, most of which have been highlighted here already. There's a few plays, though, that I feel really illustrated why/ how we won:

1) Kam Chancellor playing the deep post until Peyton committed to Welker underneath, then blowing up that throw (Q3?). Quintessential Seahawks D and the #1 reason we're just that good.
2) The four plays when we needed to cut the throats of the Broncs: 4 pills thrown by RW to Lockette, Kearse for a TD, Kearse for 1st and goal, then next play to Baldwin to go back up by 35. Everyone was ready for the Beast to take over the game, but Bevell called for RW and our UDFA's to show the Broncs how to execute touchdown drives.

Just a killer instict, overall. We would've beaten anyone ever yesterday. No team in the history of football would have beaten us yesterday.

ceej22

Reaction score
So many to pick from!

1. Chancellor hit on Thomas
2. Harvin's 30 yard run on the sweep
3. Smith's TD
4. Harvin's return TD
5. Kearse TD

Jac

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1d8tjn26 said:
Everyone was ready for the Beast to take over the game, but Bevell called for RW and our UDFA's to show the Broncs how to execute touchdown drives.

Just a killer instict, overall. We would've beaten anyone ever yesterday. No team in the history of football would have beaten us yesterday.

That was striking. I didn't see that coming at all. Bevell called a very aggressive game down the stretch. I love that we've been winning with the conservative "toxic differential" philosophy, but I'd love to see them keep that up next year with an even more mature/experienced Wilson and Harvin in the fold.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1eawv7ks said:

This...

I was ultimately confident our D could handle Manning in the build up. But once the Broncos took the field I got nervous. Even after the safety.

When Kam hit Thomas that was it for me... I swear Denver was done after three offensive plays.

JimZornsCorn

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2el00h4e said:
For me it was the Harvin kick return. The witch hunt that existed on here was ridiculous. If anyone had any question of what kind of teammate he is, re-watch the celebration in the end zone. There are several guys who weren't on the return team, from the sideline, who raced over there to congratulate him. T-Jack, Golden, Kearse, Russell, Thurmond, Okung Giacomini, a couple guys in street clothes, McQuistan, Morgan, Irvin, Wagner. The team knows how much it was killing him not to be on the field. The people on here don't know squat.

This was my favorite play as well. Even with the score 22-0 at the half, I wasn't 100% confident that the Broncos were done. Percy's kick return sealed the deal, at least in my mind.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":3bkl87oo said:
There were so many great plays, most of which have been highlighted here already. There's a few plays, though, that I feel really illustrated why/ how we won:

1) Kam Chancellor playing the deep post until Peyton committed to Welker underneath, then blowing up that throw (Q3?). Quintessential Seahawks D and the #1 reason we're just that good.

That was one of my favorite defensive plays too. I was in awe of how beautifully he played that.