What was your favorite play/individual moment?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
-The Glove-":7quis8ty said:
LoneHawkFan":7quis8ty said:
There were so many great plays, most of which have been highlighted here already. There's a few plays, though, that I feel really illustrated why/ how we won:

1) Kam Chancellor playing the deep post until Peyton committed to Welker underneath, then blowing up that throw (Q3?). Quintessential Seahawks D and the #1 reason we're just that good.

That was one of my favorite defensive plays too. I was in awe of how beautifully he played that.

How about Mebane blowing up the screen on 1st and 20 right before Smiths INTTD? We were told the Broncos woudl run screens on us all day....

They "ran" them yes... not very far

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3kseje1q said:
-The Glove-":3kseje1q said:
LoneHawkFan":3kseje1q said:
There were so many great plays, most of which have been highlighted here already. There's a few plays, though, that I feel really illustrated why/ how we won:

1) Kam Chancellor playing the deep post until Peyton committed to Welker underneath, then blowing up that throw (Q3?). Quintessential Seahawks D and the #1 reason we're just that good.

That was one of my favorite defensive plays too. I was in awe of how beautifully he played that.

How about Mebane blowing up the screen on 1st and 20 right before Smiths INTTD? We were told the Broncos woudl run screens on us all day....

How could I forget! I yelled before the play "cmon Mebane. Let's get this!" I squealed like a girl when I saw him make the play. man that big man sure can move

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":25kjzx81 said:
Uncle Si":25kjzx81 said:
-The Glove-":25kjzx81 said:
LoneHawkFan":25kjzx81 said:

How could I forget! I yelled before the play "cmon Mebane. Let's get this!" I squealed like a girl when I saw him make the play. man that big man sure can move

That was rad, and another one of those plays that is just a tackle on the sheet. I thought Avril played out of his mind as well. What a freakin deep defensive unit!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ojix7ld said:
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.

That's mine. That was a "No F-N Way are you gonna win" play.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1ztsmpi8 said:
-The Glove-":1ztsmpi8 said:
Uncle Si":1ztsmpi8 said:
-The Glove-":1ztsmpi8 said:
LoneHawkFan said:

That was rad, and another one of those plays that is just a tackle on the sheet. I thought Avril played out of his mind as well. What a freakin deep defensive unit!

Yessir! And Clemons haven't been getting much love with his lack of stats but he brought the pressure and was happy to see him get the strip on Manning

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Kearse's beast mode run after the catch and TD.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Reaneypark":mm0dn6w6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":mm0dn6w6 said:
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.

That's mine. That was a "No F-N Way are you gonna win" play.

Cant you just imagine them going back to the huddle after that looking at each other like

"da hell are we doing here?"

12evanf

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching Beast running upright into the end zone. Glad he got his and it was early enough where I still got excited. Everything later was more of just nodding in approval and basking in afterglow.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Remember how we all felt at the first Bronco Offensive play? Payton is up there audibling then the ball whizzes past his face...that look on his face was "priceless". The 12th Man made its presence felt on the very first play.

Contrasting the first Offensive play at our Division Championship vs. the SB....I was so happy that "the shoe was on the other foot"!

253hawk

Reaction score
So many great ones and I loved all of them equally but I loved Kearse's TD the most. Local kid, local college, UDFA, not a crazy playmaker or a speedster by any means but solid hands and he's been clutch all year. Had the only TD in the week 1 Carolina game and that tough catch for the go-ahead in the NFCCG on 4th and 7.

Loved seeing him snag that laser from Wilson, protect the ball, bounce and spin out of 4 tackles and book it to the end zone. Especially after Cris Carter called him and the rest of the WR pedestrians.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
My favorite part was the end of the game when Denver was actually running the ball just to get their pain and agony over with quicker. Has that ever happened in SB? When a team is so thoroughly destroyed and humiliated that they're RUNNING the ball just to end their misery faster?

Beautiful. Just beautiful