What will be your breaking point???

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tb40tmtz said:
I don't have a breaking point, I've been a fan since day one when I was 7 years old.
I've seen more than my share of crappy Hawks football thru the years, and some great football as well, but that emotional investment I initially made as a 7 year old paid off in spades, which made winning XLVIII such a euphoric event as a 45 year old man!

What a bunch of poop!! You do really expect us to believe you're only 45 years old?

:mrgreen:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2732zbhp said:
I don't have a breaking point, I've been a fan since day one when I was 7 years old.
I've seen more than my share of crappy Hawks football thru the years, and some great football as well, but that emotional investment I initially made as a 7 year old paid off in spades, which made winning XLVIII such a euphoric event as a 45 year old man!

Best thing of all I watched that game with most of my immediate family and inlaws, and after the screaming and hugging after the Kearse TD, my sis-I law stared at me and my brother who we said had stunned looked on our faces. She's like "what's wrong with you jokers, the HAWKS are going to win this thing!"

At that moment we both realized it had hit us, HOLY CRAP! OUR HAWKS the team we have been rooting for since we were kids are going to be SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! My 11 year old nephew saw tears welling up in mine and my brothers eyes and his eyes started watering, I'll never forget that!

The parade was awesome even though I froze just about every body part off! The euphoria from that dominating game is by far the best HIGH I ever had in life!

I might bitch about this and that from time to time and be frustrated about coaching, play calls, and bad play at times, but I will die a Seahawks fan, and nothing can change that!

I cant like this enough. Never forget that Superbowl and the game against the 49ers to get there

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I will never break. 0-16 would be nothing. Except an opportunity to get really good seats.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LymonHawk":pffssrbx said:
Sports Hernia":pffssrbx said:

What a bunch of poop!! You do really expect us to believe you're only 45 years old?

:mrgreen:
Touché! :th2thumbs:
Usually folks think I'm younger, but I blame that on being immature! 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":32cj57pe said:
Sports Hernia":32cj57pe said:

Best thing of all I watched that game with most of my immediate family and inlaws, and after the screaming and hugging after the Kearse TD, my sis-I law stared at me and my brother who we said had stunned looked on our faces. She's like "what's wrong with you jokers, the HAWKS are going to win this thing!"

At that moment we both realized it had hit us, HOLY CRAP! OUR HAWKS the team we have been rooting for since we were kids are going to be SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! My 11 year old nephew saw tears welling up in mine and my brothers eyes and his eyes started watering, I'll never forget that!

The parade was awesome even though I froze just about every body part off! The euphoria from that dominating game is by far the best HIGH I ever had in life!

I might bitch about this and that from time to time and be frustrated about coaching, play calls, and bad play at times, but I will die a Seahawks fan, and nothing can change that!

I cant like this enough. Never forget that Superbowl and the game against the 49ers to get there
True bill, that NFCCG was epic, and made it that much sweeter. :)
I knew Denver didn't know what was coming, no question who was the better team on that day! :)

Cartire

Reaction score
Man, it really does look like everyone thinks "the breaking point" means, stop being a fan. Maybe that is the case then. If thats what the OP wrote, then why is he not being booed out of here? Who posts in a fan forum, "when are you going to stop being a fan?", and everyone is totally cool with it?

I dont think thats what the OP implied, so im going to give him the benefit of the doubt. But if he was asking, 'what would it take to stop being a fan', then he can jump on his saddle and ride his butt out of here.