What would it take to miss the playoffs?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Seahawks are still pretty heavy favorites to win the division.

So, first of all - you can just forget about the losses to AZ and the Rams. AZ was fluky and the Rams just generally have Seattle's number. The Bills game is the only one to be concerned with, but even then, it's a road 10am start against a good team (the Rams had a similar game against the Dolphins and I'm convinced we would beat them if not for the travel/early start).

The Cardinals are not winning this division. Seattle will win easily on Thursday (for Seattle, which means up 17 in the 4th and win by 3). The Cardinals have still never beaten McVay, and they don't really have the d to bother Goff - so we'll see how those games go, but I need to see it to believe it.

The Rams may be in some trouble the next three weeks:

@Tampa
SF (coming off a bye while we play across the country the Monday before)
@AZ

After that we finish with 3/4 at home, but this upcoming three game stretch contains two games we will probably be underdogs and the other, Shanahan owns us.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Ramfan128":19kkkhxg said:
Seahawks are still pretty heavy favorites to win the division.

So, first of all - you can just forget about the losses to AZ and the Rams. AZ was fluky and the Rams just generally have Seattle's number. The Bills game is the only one to be concerned with, but even then, it's a road 10am start against a good team (the Rams had a similar game against the Dolphins and I'm convinced we would beat them if not for the travel/early start).

The Cardinals are not winning this division. Seattle will win easily on Thursday (for Seattle, which means up 17 in the 4th and win by 3). The Cardinals have still never beaten McVay, and they don't really have the d to bother Goff - so we'll see how those games go, but I need to see it to believe it.

The Rams may be in some trouble the next three weeks:

@Tampa
SF (coming off a bye while we play across the country the Monday before)
@AZ

After that we finish with 3/4 at home, but this upcoming three game stretch contains two games we will probably be underdogs and the other, Shanahan owns us.
Based off of what?

AZ is surging & SEA is reeling while AZ has SEA’s number in CLINK, winning 4 out of the last 5 & 7 of the last.

I know you’re trying to be gentle & kind of rival fan, but you don’t need to ride SEA so hard. It’s okay to criticize.

flv

Reaction score
Unreal. Is all the negativity down to the Seahawks only being 6-3 with a weak schedule left to play or because the Seahawks were 5-0 with some tricky games upcoming?

The Seahawks project to be favourites in all 7 remaining games. If they win the 4 non-division games, beat an injury-ravaged 49ers team, and win 1 of the other division games they'll be division winners and possibly the #1 seed.