Whats your BOLD prediciton for Sunday?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":lkm228hd said:
iigakusei":lkm228hd said:
The Bengals don't score a TD.
Jaron Brown scores 2 TD's

you must be Jeron's mom or something :D

I hope this guy actually shows up in games instead of taking up a roster spot. 2TD's would be sweet but We'll be lucky to get more than 2 receptions out of him.

He had 5 TDs in 19 catches last season. His lack of catches is because he had few opportunities last season, but clearly maximized the ones he got.

Ruminator

Reaction score
So many flags thrown that once the game's over, vertical line afterimages from referee uniforms will affect our vision for days.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":377h39e6 said:
BubbaGump":377h39e6 said:
Reed records two sacks, Clowney and Ziggy both get one and the Hawks record 5 sacks total in a defense performance.

Now THIS is a bold prediction.
it is bold but I would not be surprised.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
BubbaGump":34niecsu said:
12AngryHawks":34niecsu said:
BubbaGump":34niecsu said:
Reed records two sacks, Clowney and Ziggy both get one and the Hawks record 5 sacks total in a defense performance.

Holy crap! I just realized I put Reed! I meant Ford! Sorry everyone I did this sober. I will now commence to drinking and post more responsibly in the future!

chris98251

Reaction score
BubbaGump":2rn5rc20 said:
12AngryHawks":2rn5rc20 said:

Holy crap! I just realized I put Reed! I meant Ford! Sorry everyone I did this sober. I will now commence to drinking and post more responsibly in the future!

As many have said it has been written no take backs and forever on the internet :)

nanomoz

Reaction score
Pehawk finally catches up to that hooker in Reno that stole his Swatch collection.

Chawker

Reaction score
You want BOLD.

It starts with a football, it will get kicked, passed and handed off. With a bunch of knees bent running around, coach Carroll will chew some gum, the crowd will make a bunch of noise when the bungles have the ball. Referee will call penaltys and blow their whistles. The clock will count down from 15 minutes 4 times. 283 farts will be made amongst the crowd with only a few complaints. The beer will flo and food will be consumed and all for our Mighty Seahawks winning in the end.

I'll bet ya, I'll win!

Cheers :179422:

Slick

Reaction score
We'll be trailing at the midpoint. Even with four capable running backs we'll have ran the ball 3 times for 16 yards by halftime. Russ will have 1 INT.

We will win though.

Tical21

Reaction score
Carson struggles due to loaded boxes and we switch to the outside run and Penny has two carries for over 20 yards each.

Erebus

Reaction score
For the first time in the Pete Carroll era, the Seahawks score a touchdown on the season's opening drive.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Erebus":1tfj81lh said:
For the first time in the Pete Carroll era, the Seahawks score a touchdown on the season's opening drive.

That is bold.

My bold prediction is Kendricks has a pick six and DK scores his first TD of the season.

endzorn

Reaction score
Poona sacks Dalton, tears off his right arm and beats Blitz with it.

CanuckSeaHawk

Reaction score
Clowney will be double and triple teamed. This will leave KJ and and Bobby with a record amount of sacks.