when the seahawks win the superbowl....

Seahawk4lyfe

Reaction score
post conference for Russ, will go a lil like this.

commentator: "Congratulations on a great game Russell, No one thought you would even take a Seahawks team full of outcasts and late rounders to the promise land, let alone dominate with such a great performance in the Superbowl. Throwing for 267 yrds.2 tds, while rushing for 58 yrds and a score. How does is feel and what are your plans?"

Russell Wilson: "Thank you, very much. The other team played a great game. something Ive come to expect out of the National football league. Our guys just came ready to play. We beared down and executed on all levels. I give all the credit to our O-line. they set the tempo, allowed Marshawn to find lanes. our defense was dominate. just an over all great experience."

Commentator: "now that you've become the first Qb in Seahawks history to lead them to a Superbowl, and the first Rookie 3rd rounder, does it feel more satisfying?"

Russell Wilson: "No, its just one season. I try to be 1-0 every week. its a great victory for our football team, but now I'm just focused on the off season, looking to work hard until the pre-sason. Until i can take next season a game at a time. maybe look at some film and see where i can improve. Maybe go home sit with the wife and watch Burn notice"

Commentator: "Well, its been a great season, we loved watching you mature and progress, Seattle is happy to have you and we can only look forward to the future. Enjoy the victory."

Russell Wilson: "Thank you very much, have a good one, Go Hawks!"

OP
OP
S

Seahawk4lyfe

Reaction score
i just want to see how he reacts to winning it all. hes so humble and team oriented. would love to see him enjoy the glory of himself helping this team win.

Slick

Reaction score
My brother lived in Atlanta for three months. They could do a piece on him about how unsanitary and unhealthy area Chicken n' Waffle houses are.

madbohem

Reaction score
Yeah, Russell will be full of tremendous, meanwhile a new meme will overtake the internet as his Wife's mouth stretches beyond the proportions she showed herself capable of during the draft. Meanwhile, Golden Tate will complete the school girl look and be the sponsor spokesman as the swiss miss girl.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Seahawk4lyfe":2q53oeng said:
i just want to see how he reacts to winning it all. hes so humble and team oriented. would love to see him enjoy the glory of himself helping this team win.

I thought you were going to say

"I want to see how HIS WIFE reacts to winning it all" Similar to draft day???

OP
OP
S

Seahawk4lyfe

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1rjnmqcc said:
Seahawk4lyfe":1rjnmqcc said:

I thought you were going to say

"I want to see how HIS WIFE reacts to winning it all" Similar to draft day???

right. altho i did find this while reading somewhere

“People always ask me: Do I have a chip on my shoulder being a third-round draft pick?” Wilson said. “It doesn’t matter where I was taken, if I was a first-round draft pick – No. 1 overall, second overall, third overall. I’m blessed to be a Seattle Seahawk. That’s all that matters to me.

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahawk4lyfe":3ltxdl6d said:
post conference for Russ, will go a lil like this.

commentator: "Congratulations on a great game Russell, No one thought you would even take a Seahawks team full of outcasts and late rounders to the promise land, let alone dominate with such a great performance in the Superbowl. Throwing for 267 yrds.2 tds, while rushing for 58 yrds and a score. How does is feel and what are your plans?"

Russell Wilson: "Thank you, very much. The other team played a great game. something Ive come to expect out of the National football league. Our guys just came ready to play. We beared down and executed on all levels. I give all the credit to our O-line. they set the tempo, allowed Marshawn to find lanes. our defense was dominate. just an over all great experience."

Commentator: "now that you've become the first Qb in Seahawks history to lead them to a Superbowl, and the first Rookie 3rd rounder, does it feel more satisfying?"

Russell Wilson: "No, its just one season. I try to be 1-0 every week. its a great victory for our football team, but now I'm just focused on the off season, looking to work hard until the pre-sason. Until i can take next season a game at a time. maybe look at some film and see where i can improve. Maybe go home sit with the wife and watch Burn notice"

Commentator: "Well, its been a great season, we loved watching you mature and progress, Seattle is happy to have you and we can only look forward to the future. Enjoy the victory."

Russell Wilson: "Thank you very much, have a good one, Go Hawks!"

our team beared down? Jesus what 11th grader posted that?

:roll:

chris98251

Reaction score

After a SuperBowl win it would be great to hear him say.

Damn good, going home to bone the wife and party with my guys, cast off and low round picks my ass, we kicked everyones ass huh Sherm!

Already been to DisneyLand, were going to the Playboy Mansion and Pauls Buying!

See ya next year and GO HAWKS.

Fantasy thinking already, lets take care of business first.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
What is this language arts guys. It's a dam forumn

Hehe. See what I did there

Latest posts