Which Seahawk Player Annoys You The Most ?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
McGruff":1qhqdylb said:
If that is true, and increasingly it is true, then its a problem in society that needs to be corrected, not just acknowledged and certainly not condoned or excused.

Once upon a time boys became men in their mid teens. I graduated in 1990, and it was pretty much an expectation that at 18 I was to behave like an adult. Now I see young men sleeping in till noon and playing Xbox till 4pm and doing nothing with their time and everyone says "oh, they're young, they'll grow up."

All the while young women are looking for men and finding a perpetual culture of boyhood. A woman shouldn't have to teach her husband how to be a man. That's our job, and we're doing a pretty poor job of it.

I love this, and I fully agree. This embarrassing passivity has crept into young men. Previous generations had young men holding their families up, getting jobs at age 13, working the farm, pursuing every opportunity they could. The moment we get a couple generations of unthreatened prosperity, what happens to that sense of momentum in young men? Out the window.

To be fair, a lot of football players do grow up in hard circumstances and work their way into the NFL with sheer force of will. Those guys usually end up being the guys I respect on the field.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody on the team annoys me. 90% of the fans who post on this site do though. And 99% of the fans who post on other social media.

12thbrah

Reaction score
The Boz. Guy needs to put up or shut up. You're not in Oklahoma anymore bruh!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Irvin. He has the right to be pissed off right now, I get it. But the dude needs some tact. He has a bad case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

penihawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak said:
Nobody on the team annoys me. 90% of the fans who post on this site do though. And 99% of the fans who post on other social media.[/quote

:13: :13:

KPA

Reaction score
My coworker who is a 49rs Fan and a cool guy ... no really it's true... put a bit of perspective to this conversation. He hates Sherman, but at the end of the day Sherman backs up all his trash talk with his play on the field. But Irvin doesn't back up anything he says... at he appears to be the dullest spoon in the drawer. If Irvin were to sit out, I have no worries as somebody else could take his position with little to no dropoff.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Russell Wilson, everything the guy says is a cliche. He also puts off a Shaun Alexander "holier than thou" vibe. To be fair he does do good in the community and he is a decent player, it's just much of his public persona comes off as fake, and contrived to me.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":147p7qba said:
Russell Wilson, everything the guy says is a cliche. He also puts off a Shaun Alexander "holier than thou" vibe. To be fair he does do good in the community and he is a decent player, it's just much of his public persona comes off as fake, and contrived to me.

That actually explains why your so against Wilson, makes a lot more sense now. Now I can't take any post you say about Wilson seriously, not that I did before but at least I know the reason why now.

Anthony!

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":pgj8e37n said:
Spin Doctor":pgj8e37n said:

That actually explains why your so against Wilson, makes a lot more sense now. Now I can't take any post you say about Wilson seriously, not that I did before but at least I know the reason why now.

LOL :lol:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3prp4bxx said:
Spin Doctor":3prp4bxx said:

I may hate his public personality, but I believe everything that I have said about Wilson are completely valid arguments. Ultimately I see him as a good QB, but I think he needs to show more than he has shown to deserve a contract larger than Aaron Rodgers. He is not asked to do much in this system, and does leave a lot to be desired. On the other hand he does so many things well.

I like what the guy does on the field, but I have to vomit in my mouth a little bit when I hear him speak. It reminds me a politician. I think many other people feel the same way about Wilson.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":388837bv said:
theincrediblesok":388837bv said:
Spin Doctor":388837bv said:

I may hate his public personality, but I believe everything that I have said about Wilson are completely valid arguments. Ultimately I see him as a good QB, but I think he needs to show more than he has shown to deserve a contract larger than Aaron Rodgers. He is not asked to do much in this system, and does leave a lot to be desired. On the other hand he does so many things well.

I like what the guy does on the field, but I have to vomit in my mouth a little bit when I hear him speak. It reminds me a politician. I think many other people feel the same way about Wilson.

Ok Doky

Anthony!

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2z45awe4 said:
Spin Doctor":2z45awe4 said:
theincrediblesok":2z45awe4 said:
Spin Doctor":2z45awe4 said:

Ok Doky

If you believe that I have land to sell you on the moon.

themunn

Reaction score
I didn't realise so many people felt so slightes but such inconsequential antoics

Ahh who am I kidding the reaction here has been way milder than I expected.

There are around 2790 players in the league I find more annoying than any Seahawk at the moment and that's not even including free agents and retired players. Hard to pick a Seahawk that annoys me when there are so many others to choose from.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Clearly some people are jealous of Wilson as a person, it's hilarious. People are annoyed with a guy who never gets in trouble, is a good guy (yes it's possible for someone to actually be a good person) a leader and is a flat out stud on the field. Just think how it would feel to have an idiot like Krapersnatch as a QB. We are lucky to have Wilson under center. I don't care about all the religious crap, it's his business. I'm not religious even a little bit, but it's his thing, so what. That has zero to do with how he plays on the field. Has it really come to that? A guy is annoying because he's focused, doesn't act like a tool etc?? He cares about his image, who gives a crap?
Why is that a bad thing? Do people WANT him to be a punk? Do they need him to get in trouble for something to feel better? Everyone has their own opinion and that's great. But why is it a bad thing for a guy to care about his image and how he carries himself??? :th2thumbs:

TwilightError

Reaction score
iigakusei":1xg8tf23 said:
Baldwin. Not impressed with "dumping" the ball in the SB and tired of his no respect card. Give it a rest.

This. And he was one of my very favorites before that episode.

Bennett too. And the difference between Bennett and Lynch is that Lynch is worth more than he was scheduled to be paid, Bennett is not. Bennett should just let off some steam.

Frank Clark needs to prove he is worth his chance. He does not annoy me yet but it does not take a lot from him for that to change.

Somehow I just can't get mad at Bruce Irvin. He is just a loose guy. Loose swerving with Bruce Irvin.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I used to be a big Baldwin fan as well. But him freaking out about the whole "mediocre" thing got old real quick. It was ok at first, but he just won't ever let it go. Good player, but he needs to relax and play ball.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Aros":1wxvs5bl said:
Irvin although Baldwin's act is growing stale. Pretty annoyed at Bennett as well for signing a contract then bitching about how he wants more money a year later.

Aros sums up my thoughts on the matter