Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Earl Thomas

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.7%

• Total voters

kf3339

Reaction score
Even though there are several good potential options, I went with Lynch.

He just seems to be getting ready for a really historic single game performance. I wouldn't be surprised if he end up with over 200 rushing yards with at least 2 or 3 rushing TD's, and perhaps even another 30-40 receiving yards with another receiving TD.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
27th ranked run defense. Yeah, this is Marshawn's game to earn himself a Superbowl Grill. He's going to chew up the clock and keep Payton off of the field. I expect Lynch will be the MVP, especially if the passing O gets a boost from Percy's presence.

I like ET to have a great game, but if Earl is doing amazing things then others are missing their plays. I just don't see that. This defense is a bunch of parts stronger than the individuals, and the individuals are damn good. I don't expect anyone there to stand out much more than the others. With Payton though, he's going to pick on the weakest link in the defense. That person will have to step up. We'll see within the first 7 plays who Payton thinks is the mismatch.

AVL

Reaction score
While I like all of them a lot, I came in on Wilson's bandwagon. I know he hasn't been at his best lately but if he captured the award it would mean the entire offense had stepped up to the challenge. Hell, if Hauska won it for a sixty yard last play field goal in a blizzard I would be thrilled.

Any of them getting it implies we win the game.

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson or Manning (if Denver wins). I'd be a little surprised if it was anyone else.

I think Percy is a dark horse though. His game breaking ability against a very poor secondary could mean a huge game for him.

fan4life

Reaction score
If Russell Wilson plays his brand of smart, effective FB, he'll walk away with a SB ring and MVP honors -- without necessarily appearing to be the flashiest one on the field.

Rewatch the NFCCG tape. DangerRuss made the plays he had to to win the game, including (unlike Kaepernick) eating he ball or throwing it away when 'the play wasn't there.' For all the accolades he's gotten, his football IQ - and contribution to the team's success - is underrated, IMHO.

If the Seahawks win, he may or may not appear to be the MVP; but we won't see our QB standing at the podium apologizing for his mistakes as the reason behind a loss, either. He'll give his team every chance available to win, and for that, he's the MVP, whatever the outcome.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin...and then cris carter will owe him quite an apology, and will have to ask him what it was like to play in a superbowl.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":yaetktgf said:
Doug Baldwin...and then cris carter will owe him quite an apology, and will have to ask him what it was like to play in a superbowl.

BOOM.

This isn't a bad scenario...I'd like to see how this would unfold. Cris "Cocaine Blues" Carter will soon realize just how legit Baldwin is.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Since I have autographed memorabilia of Russ.. I hope he wins it.. but I have a feeling the Super Bowl is going to be played in bitterly cold temps with some flurries.. and that screams a Beast Mode type of day

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Hi this is Pete here guys, head coach of the seahawks. Just letting you know I read the boards everyday, been trolling you hard all season. Time for lolz is over though, finally unleashing the kraken C.mike for the super bowl, book him for 3 runs for 50+ yards, he's been tearing up our d In practice all season. Pancaked Bennet 8 times last practice so I'm finally giving him some pt. C.mike for sb mvp book it