Which uni color does the NFC Champs wear on SB Sunday?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I couldn't find any stats as to won/loss record depending if the team wears home or away unis. I know Denver has lost every SB when they wore their Orange jerseys.

I'm kinda favoring what they wore last year. White Jersey/Blue pants.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Didn't Denver pick the jerseys last year, so the NFC picks this year?

If so it'll be interesting to see if the Hawks go with the whites they won the SB with last year, or home blues.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we pick but I'm almost positive they will choose blue on blue for no other reason than that the NFC is the home team, and that is the default choice, and I don't see them wasting any time debating or giving any mojo to the jersey choice.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3i41dy8s said:
... I don't see them wasting any time debating or giving any mojo to the jersey choice.

Probably this, but I'd love to see the blue/white /blue combo.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Blue/White/Blue is the best look we have in the wardrobe, but there's no doubt in my mind that the 'Hawks will go with the mono blue home set. They're going to represent with the home unis.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't know.. I can totally see them picking the same unis they wore last year.

Hope to find out soon, there's a Chancellor jersey I need to buy ASAP :D

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they'll go blue/blue, and they'll say it's a nod to the twelves, as it's the color they always wear at home.

Erebus

Reaction score
I just bought a blue Chancellor jersey with the SB XLIX patch on it, so hopefully they wear blue on blue.

jlaff35

Reaction score
Here it is guys. This Super Bowl is basically going to be a Seattle home game. Considering how well we traveled to New York last year, imagine how it will be in Glendale, a much easier trip. The Hawks take over AZ for regular season games, I can only imagine it will be magnified a ton for the Super Bowl. Plus, we are playing one of the only teams that are possibly hated as much as we are right now, the Pats. So the neutral fans in theory could gravitate our way. We will wear blue on blue, it will feel almost like a home game, and we will dominate. Also, University of Phoenix Stadium has been great to us the last two times we've been there.....two of RW's greatest games of his career actually.

I can't wait to head to AZ and be there for it all!

DrDix

Reaction score
Lol.

We are not going blue on blue. That his for home and home only. How is this even a question?

cacksman

Reaction score
DrDix":35fuyjfh said:
Lol.

We are not going blue on blue. That his for home and home only. How is this even a question?

Bet money?

Bprez3

Reaction score
DrDix":169sp88r said:
Lol.

How is this even a statement? They wore the blues for SB XL.

eastcoast12

Reaction score
Wolf gray even an option? Assuming alt jerseys are a no-no in the SB?

That would be dope IMHO.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I hope it's blue on blue. I like other combinations also, but I think in this case the Patsies are going to wear white on grey. I want us to be unique.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Will be blue on blue. Don't over-think it guys.....

Basis4day

Reaction score
eastcoast12":yn9fphf9 said:
Wolf gray even an option? Assuming alt jerseys are a no-no in the SB?

That would be dope IMHO.

Not an option

jlaff35

Reaction score
It's blue on blue all day. Whoever said it was for home games only..........that's the fricking point! We're going to treat this game like a home game due to our familiarity with the venue, and the crazy amount of fans we will have at the game. Why not try to recreate our huge home field advantage in the biggest game of the year? Sports psychology is huge. I would bet any amount that it's blue on blue

seahawksny

Reaction score
DrDix":csose0q8 said:
Lol.

I know for a fact it's blue on blue. I agree with you, that one should be reserved for CLINK, as we have not worn that combo away from home since the uniform change.

I would prefer white on blue. As we wore that in Glendale this year. Just like we wore it against giants last year before returning to east rutherford.

Latest posts