Who are u cheering for

Who are you cheering for?

• Wisconsin: Love Russell Wilson that is his School.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Oregon. They are in the Pac 12 gotta cheer for the Huskies conference.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

randomation

Reaction score
Throwdown":3bomyw6c said:
Largent80":3bomyw6c said:
Dodgers. College basketball is about as entertaining as watching someone make a quilt.

Lololol in no way is baseball better than basketball on any level, id rather get my eyes stabbed over and over again than watch 2+ innings of baseball.

Have to agree with this even when the brewers were doing good I tried to watch a game and just gave up, its like whats the point there are so many sports that are better to watch. Football, Soccer, Hockey, College BBall and NBA Bball also so much better.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Baseball for me is one of those things where I gotta watch it in person. TV, there's too many things to distract me from the slow moving game.

That being said, anyone hitting up Rainier games this year? I'm thinking of hitting up a few games. Not messing with that team in Seattle

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":20nmhi3m said:
Baseball for me is one of those things where I gotta watch it in person. TV, there's too many things to distract me from the slow moving game.

That being said, anyone hitting up Rainier games this year? I'm thinking of hitting up a few games. Not messing with that team in Seattle

Of course. Thirsty Thursdays are fantastic.

I spend most of my time at Safeco even though I live 10 minutes from Cheney.

davidonmi

Reaction score
randomation":3eofeqew said:
Throwdown":3eofeqew said:
Largent80":3eofeqew said:
Dodgers. College basketball is about as entertaining as watching someone make a quilt.

Lololol in no way is baseball better than basketball on any level, id rather get my eyes stabbed over and over again than watch 2+ innings of baseball.

Have to agree with this even when the brewers were doing good I tried to watch a game and just gave up, its like whats the point there are so many sports that are better to watch. Football, Soccer, Hockey, College BBall and NBA Bball also so much better.
I can't believe it's gotten to the point where soccer is considered more exciting in America. Just watching a bunch of people pass it around for 90 minutes waiting for something to happen.
My power rankings
1. Nfl football
2. MLB
3. CFB
4. CBK
5. NBA
6. NHL
7. Any version of soccer.

randomation

Reaction score
I would have to disagree with you heavily as to baseball being in the top 50 to watch I would rather watch tennis honestly more action.