Who Are You Rooting for in AFC Championship???

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hate both teams but cant stand the Manning's so hoping for the Pats. If Manning loses today I suspect he might be done...Greatest regular season QB of all time!!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
tom sawyer":yahwlwwq said:
Denver. And of course it will become known as the Super Bowl of Bud, and I ain't talkin' about beer. ;)

TO FRIENDSHIP!

The strongest ship of all time.

Emerald12

Reaction score
Could we have Milehigh just sink into the ground?

Jokes aside, I'd rather be going against the Patriots. "Mannings last chance for a SB" would be obnoxious and possibly dangerous.

sutz

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3pbhs83v said:
Denver. And of course it will become known as the Super Bowl of Bud, and I ain't talkin' about beer. ;)

Wouldn't you love to see the "Bud Bowl" commercials for that one?

:laugh:

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I'll take Manning on the road in terrible conditions over New England in what would essentially be a home game for them and Brady who has mostly done well in bad weather

shiva1008

Reaction score
I want to see Broncos vs. Seahawks... the two most hyped teams in the offseason, the preseason favorites, facing off, with Manning in GOAT consideration... plus the Patriots are hobbled right now. So Broncos-Seahawks would be the most epic IMO

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Nobody, I thought New England would win but preferred to have Denver be our opponent in the Superbowl. So it's looking like a win despite my loss.

chris98251

Reaction score
Denver because any pain inflicted on Elway is good, sending Manning to the showers with a loss is a bonus, although I could see Pete getting great satisfaction from beating the team that didn't give him a real chance in New England.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Broncos. Why not? 1 seed vs. 1 seed. If we're going to win our first super bowl, this is exactly how I envisioned it. Beat the arch-rival "5 super-bowl" Niners, hotttest team in football, blah blah, then take out the AFC's #1 undisputed champion in the finale. It couldn't be better than this for me.

Latest posts