• Yes

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuahHawk

Reaction score
After an embarrassing loss do you still believe Seattle is Super Bowl bound? Why or why not?

evergreen

Reaction score
This will be the reckoning. GB twice beat us by a record. We wont face them anymore. and Russell won't suck that hard ever again. I don't know if anyone on the team has ever been beaten like that before as a pro. Maybe Bennett since he left for a while. Those guys are gonna be some serious pissed come Thursday...

Hawks46

Reaction score
evergreen":15aat9m3 said:
This will be the reckoning. GB twice beat us by a record. We wont face them anymore. and Russell won't suck that hard ever again. I don't know if anyone on the team has ever been beaten like that before as a pro. Maybe Bennett since he left for a while. Those guys are gonna be some serious pissed come Thursday...

How will we not face Green Bay anymore ? They have one of the easiest remaining schedules, while the Lions have the most difficult. It's entirely possible they could win the division still, all in thanks to us losing. If we had beat them, it would be close to impossible for them to win the division.

nash72

Reaction score
Nope

People keep saying Sunday was just one game and Russ wont play like that again, but he and the team sucked just as bad against Tampa only 2 weeks ago. I have zero confidence in this team getting to the superbowl and I believe the window has closed and they will be even worse next year.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I think no only because we cannot beat Dallas. The game would be on the road and our pass rush sucks. Couple that with the fact that Dallas has a stellar offensive line and Dak will have all day. All evidence to date suggest to me that will be a thumping. Also have concerns about playing Green Bay even if at home. The only way I see us making it is beating Detroit or Atlanta at home in the divisional round and the Giants beating Dallas in the divisional round and us getting the giants in the NFC championship at home.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1actltep said:
Why watch the team then if you don't believe they can make the Super Bowl?

For the same reason many watched from the sold out the Kingdome for nearly 30 years before Holmgren got here!

Also the question wasn't "can they make the SB". it's "Do you believe they will?". Big difference.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Still think they can do it. Need the 2 seed though.

kmeleon

Reaction score
I believe until THIS team gets beat in the playoffs. This was a regular season game, and yes it was a beating but you can never count these guys out. 10 years ago, maybe. This is still a special group with a core group of players that somehow someway will turn this thing in the right direction in the next 3 weeks. DON'T EVER COUNT THIS TEAM OUT :snack:

GO HAWKS!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I say yes because there are no elite teams in the NFL in 2016 like there has been in years past. Every good team has flaws and issues that be exposed in the playoffs and potentially the SB.

So IMO there's a good 5-6 teams that can win it all if they stay healthy and start rolling.........and we're one of those teams.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Good question.

After having a few days to digest the thumping I think my thoughts are summed up as:
- We are likely to win the 2 seed. Detroit may come under pressure from Green Bay for the North and we are definitely winning 2 of 3 at the very least. I'd be surprised if they lost any of the remaining 3 games to be honest.
- At home in the divisional round I'd take us to knock off Atlanta / Tampa (or Giants)
- In the NFC matchup, I'd take us at home against Dallas' conquerors (if it happens) or on the road vs Dallas I think we could hold our own, but in all honesty I'm really not sure. Dak might look like he would have all the time in the world.

Given the above, do I believe? I guess given the probabilities, I'd just about give us the edge over Dallas, and therefore even though I'm less than 50% sure we will get there, given that its larger than any other teams' chances, then I do.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Yes because I think they will play 2 playoff games at home and win them both. They are not going to lose at home once this year.

Ozzy

Reaction score
They will make their way back and right the ship. Wide open field and no one looks dominant. Dallas just scored 7 pts. I'm mumbling but yeah I i know they can make it back.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
nash72":q1fopi2b said:
Nope

People keep saying Sunday was just one game and Russ wont play like that again, but he and the team sucked just as bad against Tampa only 2 weeks ago. I have zero confidence in this team getting to the superbowl and I believe the window has closed and they will be even worse next year.
I feel your pain, but don't share the optimism. Until the nail is in the coffin I believe. Remember the 2014 championship game? Until this team craps the bed there is always life.

Latest posts