Who do you think we're going to hire at OC?

Optimus25

Reaction score
chris98251":1eu2ugqs said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1eu2ugqs said:
chris98251":1eu2ugqs said:
fenderbender123":1eu2ugqs said:
Who's Peterson?

Huskies Head Coach, it would take a truck of money and a great sales job to get him, the location here in Seattle would be a big sales point, but the UW job is his dream job and he flies under the radar, so a NFL position may be to much spotlight for him as well.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Why is that ?

Because we've scored 15 points. You should just shut up and be grateful. Nothing to see here.

mrt144

Reaction score
You can't help but wonder what a new set of eyes could do.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1m13s63a said:
JSeahawks":1m13s63a said:
Bevell will be here as long as Pete is here.

You guys should know this by now.

Pete doesnt strike me as the type to make a change mid season.

You mean like he did LAST Mid-Season ?
Bevell & Cable aren't fooling anyone anymore...I think that these guys are going to have to get a LOT more creative, what with Wilson not firing on all cylinders; he isn't able to pull THEIR asses out of the fire like he did last Year.

dogorama

Reaction score
Initially, I was going w/kearly because of his thoughtful weekly game reviews, but owing to his stubborn refusal to play the Bevell game, I switch my vote to HoustonHawk who hands down won the game w/an offensive scheme reminiscent of Chip Kelly on meth.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Lol at Chris Petersen leaving for an OC job first of all.

Only way Bevell doesn't come back is if someone hires him to be HC.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3j5l8uhx said:
WestcoastSteve":3j5l8uhx said:
JSeahawks":3j5l8uhx said:
Bevell will be here as long as Pete is here.

You guys should know this by now.

Pete doesnt strike me as the type to make a change mid season.

You mean like he did LAST Mid-Season ?
Bevell & Cable aren't fooling anyone anymore...I think that these guys are going to have to get a LOT more creative, what with Wilson not firing on all cylinders; he isn't able to pull THEIR asses out of the fire like he did last Year.

When has he ever fired a coach mid-season? And hate to break it to you but if Bevell were let go, Tom Cable would be offensive coordinator. Don't think that's an improvement in the slightest

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't know but isn't the NFL considered a promotion in talent, being a OC in the NFL isn't a slap in the face for a guy that is still on a prove it deal in the NCAA, he was good at Boise State, teams avoided playing his teams in the BCS, he moved to prove he was good at the top level. There have been many coaches that went from HC in college to a assistant or a DC or OC in the NFL.

As I stated it would need to be a sweetheart deal to lure him from the UW, didn't say it would happen, didn't say it was probable.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
chris98251":2nldtt57 said:
He has a successful offense

This remains to be seen. He was successful against a cupcake schedule while at Boise St and so far this year, but the last 2 years the Husky offense was very frustrating save for a few games.

I could just imagine the reaction on this board when Russell Wilson is taken out on 3rd down and 8 to bring in some special package for the backup QB who runs for 2 yards.

mkamodo

Reaction score
You are all fools , don't understand football for shit .Gruden praises bevell all the time . He is a top notch coordinator that is severely handicapped by the WORST offensive line in the league. Theres no coaching that can change that .

djb28

Reaction score
King Dog":1bcc2vqu said:
Any idea of OC's we're looking at?

This team isn't looking at OC's. Old UnadaptBevel is staying right where he is.

HawkerD

Reaction score
We scored 3 points! Anyone could have done better. We were on the 5. I'd grow it to jimmy 3 times. We got him exactly for that reason. If Drew Brees was the QB you bet your ass you know where it's going. Even if the defense knows where it is going that doesn't mean they stop it. Why the heck are we paying him if we don't throw to him when we are n the red zone. Either Wilson or Bevell has there head in ass.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I thought I was completely justified in my 3 hours of postgame RAGE, but seeing Chris Petersen's name thrown out as a candidate for Seahawks OC was enough to help me sober up.

Rob12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2q07ckl8 said:
Our OC is one of the best in the game and isn't going anywhere. We're not a dysfunctional franchise like Buffalo

15 points.