Who do you want for HC next year if PC moves on?

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Pederson like he has done anything with eagles....nah
Pete will be fine if he decides that he cares anymore. Better than many of the coaches out there and if he puts in the work again...we are top contenders.

We are seeing this week that the teams with top standings arent as good as they are. This year is weird. SEA will dominate once russ is back. Ecspecially if defense keeps it up.

toffee

Reaction score
fenderbender123":79cdpekj said:
1. Jon Gruden
2. Urban Meyer
3. Jimmy Lake
Of these three, Lake is clearly not in the same league as Meyer and Gruden. To the "fire Pete" 12s, may be Meyer presents more upside, regardless of Jags current struggled?

By the way, Jag won today over the Bills, Meyers defense limited Bills to 6 points. Now that's coaching.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
olyfan63":2azy7ffx said:
Another vote for Harbaugh.

Different style than PC, obviously, but his players play hard for him, and he made the best of a limited Krappernick's abilities and set him up to succeed.

I recall him picking several Hawks for the Pro Bowl when he was the coach, and also listening to an interview with him where he had accurate and insightful things to say about our players. The man is a student of the game, respects the game, and even if Michigan isn't winning national titles right now, I'd sooner chalk it up to him not being as great a recruiter as some other coaches, not his limitations as a coach.

Who cares about his sideline antics; not me. That's just gameday theater. Dude is a proven NFL coach.
Have you looked into Michigan's records?

getnasty

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of bring in a college guy but I really like Matt Campbell at Iowa St. Seems like he would be the kind of guy that would do well making the jump. If not him i'll go Nathaniel Hackett or Shane Waldron if Russ approves. I will also say i dont think Pete is going anywhere and I'm fine with that.

toffee

Reaction score
getnasty":1ddw4zu6 said:
Not a huge fan of bring in a college guy but I really like Matt Campbell at Iowa St. Seems like he would be the kind of guy that would do well making the jump. If not him i'll go Nathaniel Hackett or Shane Waldron if Russ approves. I will also say i dont think Pete is going anywhere and I'm fine with that.
What has Shane do to qualify him as HC?

toffee

Reaction score
zchurch74":1bc2nlbx said:
Leftwich, Moore, Bienemy
No to Eric Bieniemy, his team is struggling with a MVP QB.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
zchurch74":16refykc said:
Leftwich, Moore, Bienemy
Jerry Jones loves Kellen Moore but yeah that would be another guy certainly offensive minded. Not sure if he's a leader of men we see how SF is going with Kyle Shanahan he might be in over his head

LTH

Reaction score
I like the guy out of SC Pete Carroll? seems like he has it going..

LTH

toffee

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3kni95mz said:
Good point on Shanahan. People were crowning him way too early.
Bring Kyle over as our OC, assist HC, and heir apparent. With understanding that he has full authority on offense. That way Pete does his rah rah, and focuses on defense (some said he sucks on defense these days), Shanny focus on offense.

Shanny to take over in 1-3 years after winning a Superbowl with Russ.

Fade

Reaction score
toffee":2z7kkv7s said:
SoulfishHawk":2z7kkv7s said:
Bring Kyle over as our OC, assist HC, and heir apparent. With understanding that he has full authority on offense. That way Pete does his rah rah, and focuses on defense (some said he sucks on defense these days), Shanny focus on offense.

Good Cop, Bad cop. It would've been perfect... in 2014.

toffee

Reaction score
Fade":2sd9pal4 said:
toffee":2sd9pal4 said:
SoulfishHawk":2sd9pal4 said:

Good Cop, Bad cop. It would've been perfect... in 2014.
who is on your list as next HC?

onepicknick1

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qnji4ot said:
hoxrox":1qnji4ot said:
lol Jim Harbaugh? No.

5xdF.gif

27xO

Out of respect for PC (Believe it or not I don't hate him, i just want to move on). It would be absurd to fire him and hire Harbaugh. Plus I'm not convinced with Harbaughs short lived success in the NFL and the trajectory he went out.

Yep he reminds me of Mike Vrabel definitely an on hands type of coach cares about winning I see why you don't like him.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Someone like Mike Vrabel. A former player who can relate to the current players.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't mind Mike Vrabel we'd have to buy out his contract but I wouldn't mind that at all. Fact it sounds better and better the more I think about it.