Who is the best pass rusher is Hawks history.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Are we only considering sacks, or are we also including QB hurries and hits, TFL's and general disruption of the LOS or backfield?

Osprey

Reaction score
Steve2222":2ex6fkvk said:
Donald doesn’t have 16.5 sacks because he’s listed as a DE and a dedicated pass rusher. He has 16.5 sacks because he’s the best player in football, and possibly the best defensive player ever. He’s f’ing amazing.
Reginald Howard White would like to have a word with you...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":165tontf said:
It's Tez and not even close.

While there's no doubt that Tez is the greatest D-lineman in Hawk history, he has half as many sacks as Jacob Green (58 to 116).

The question is pass rusher, so I gotta give it to Jacob, even though I agree Tez is not only our greatest D-lineman, but one of the top 4-5 in league history.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good stuff. The same Wistrom who used to wave his arms to the crowd to tell us to make noise. Yeah, we are doing our jobs Grant, now maybe DO YOURS :2thumbs:

Seahawker

Reaction score
The defensive line of Jacob Green, Joe Nash & Jeff Bryant put up over 200 sacks collectively.
They deserve more recognition for the Seahawks being competitive in the rough & tough AFC West of the 80's.

D

DomeHawk

Sgt. Largent":325s8ks7 said:
seahawkfreak":325s8ks7 said:
It's Tez and not even close.

While there's no doubt that Tez is the greatest D-lineman in Hawk history, he has half as many sacks as Jacob Green (58 to 116).

The question is pass rusher, so I gotta give it to Jacob, even though I agree Tez is not only our greatest D-lineman, but one of the top 4-5 in league history.

:ditto:

Reaction score
seabowl":19i7nb3e said:
Not the best but Rufus Porter and Mike McCrary were good during their time
For his whole career Mike McCary was a damn beast! We ended up losing him so I don't know if it counts! Overall career tho McCarey could ball that was a good call by u!