Who makes the pro bowl off this team?

Spohawks

Reaction score
With the season half over there is still some ball to play but we have a feel of the team by now. Who do you think makes the squad?

toffee

Reaction score
At some point, 12s must write to those 50 vote eligible sports writers and broadcasters on behalf of Geno Smith. Geno deserve MVP consideration. I will write to a few, for sure.

Nunya

Reaction score

Who makes the pro bowl off this team?​

In my opinion.....ALL OF THEM!!!!

Somos doces

Reaction score
I don't believe any current Seahawks will make the Pro Bowl, since it no longer exists.

But if we're predicting which players from this season's team will be selected to appear in "The Pro Bowl Games," at this point I'd say Geno Smith, Tariq Woolen, Jordyn Brooks, Uchenna Nwosu, and Jason Myers.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Wilson and/or Team 3 should absolutely make the pro bowl. Without Mr. 3 and out, we would not have the outstanding contributions from our '22 Draft class. Thanks Russ!

toffee

Reaction score
Wilson and/or Team 3 should absolutely make the pro bowl. Without Mr. 3 and out, we would not have the outstanding contributions from our '22 Draft class. Thanks Russ!
I rather thank our capable GM John Schneider, it's nice and essential to have the picks, but just because you have the picks, doesn't automatically translate into contributing players.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I rather thank our capable GM John Schneider, it's nice and essential to have the picks, but just because you have the picks, doesn't automatically translate into contributing players.

Agreed.

BASF

Reaction score
I don't believe any current Seahawks will make the Pro Bowl, since it no longer exists.

But if we're predicting which players from this season's team will be selected to appear in "The Pro Bowl Games," at this point I'd say Geno Smith, Tariq Woolen, Jordyn Brooks, Uchenna Nwosu, and Jason Myers.
I am looking forward to seeing Geno beat our former QB in the skills competition.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno, Woolen would be locks I think. After that not sure anyone is on it which is kind of odd for how they've played overall.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Geno, Walker, perhaps one of the tackles (though both Philly tackles are deserving), Nwosu, Woolen.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Best we can hope for, considering that the season's not even half over... but I'm guessing Geno, Nwosu, DK and add in K9 if he continues to impress with long TD runs.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Yea - I don't like how they've further gutted it.

Flag football? Seriously. Kam was right.

I keep telling my wife: enjoy the next season or two. The nerf helmets and flag football are coming. Bubble wrap is next ;)

Move it after the SB and have a real game. Although I suppose the other leagues don't have a 'real' allstar game from what I've heard - but I don't follow anything else - so I can't really say.

As long as I'm on pointless changes: I've always thought the season should OPEN with a SB rematch of the same 2 teams.

QWERTY

Reaction score
At some point, 12s must write to those 50 vote eligible sports writers and broadcasters on behalf of Geno Smith. Geno deserve MVP consideration. I will write to a few, for sure.
What about Jalen Hurts?

Latest posts