Who makes the pro bowl off this team?

QWERTY

Reaction score
We write to voters for our Geno, let Hurts' fans worry about how to help Hurts?
Sorry I’m not gonna be a dumb homer trying to have Geno win MVP when there’s a guy that’s taking his team 7-0

QWERTY

Reaction score
Geno should win the comeback POY and Hill or Hurts should win MVP

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Sorry I’m not gonna be a dumb homer trying to have Geno win MVP when there’s a guy that’s taking his team 7-0
Hurts is playing swell but Philly has one of the best rosters in the NFL. Not mvp in my opinion.

Own The West

Reaction score
Wilson and/or Team 3 should absolutely make the pro bowl. Without Mr. 3 and out, we would not have the outstanding contributions from our '22 Draft class. Thanks Russ!
If we make the playoffs and Denver doesn't, I think Russ should get at least one (his first!) MVP vote for his contributions to the Seahawks' 2022 success.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Hurts is playing swell but Philly has one of the best rosters in the NFL. Not mvp in my opinion.
When Brady went 16-0 he won MVP in that year. And yes they had a good roster as well.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
When Brady went 16-0 he won MVP in that year. And yes they had a good roster as well.
Yeah, didn’t say he wouldn’t win it, just that they have one of the better rosters.

I would say Mahomes is doing the most right now with some new players.

toffee

Reaction score
Not sure the logic of your statement, but nevertheless, if our defense were playing like they are playing now for the first 5 games, we should be 7-1, as it's Geno carried Hawks as much as any other QB carrying theirs.

NFL does not provide guidelines for selecting MVP, it's entirely up to the 50 voters, winning more games helps, but it's not a set requirement.

Latest posts