Who Will be the First to Get Traded Away?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Going out on a limb.....Marshawn Lynch. If Michael or someone else steps up and proves that they can handle the rushing duties, then it makes Lynch much more tradeable. Right now he has value plus he's in the last year of his contract. There are plenty of teams looking for running back of Lynch's caliber. Colts, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Browns, Pats, Bucs, Redskins, Steelers, Rams, Cards, to name a few.

uncle fester

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3o41eqtn said:
We could probably fleece the Cowboys for a linebacker right now.

Jerry would be drooling over the LB corps if he thought he could prize one away. Then again, he doesn't seem to give two sh*ts about defense.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Dreo":3fcekbio said:
Sadly, I suspect that Bobby Wagner could potentially be traded.

Just not sure how we will be able to afford him either via extension or when/if he goes UFA. Someone can and will outspend us if that happens. If we can't extend him then I think he could possibly be traded for a higher round pick in exchange.

We're much more likely to let KJ and Smith walk than Wagner

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1i19vjnl said:
One of our too many receivers for a 6th or 7th.

The ones that figure to be on the roster bubble (Rice, Lockette, Norwood, Matthews, other roster fodder) likely wouldn't fetch a 6th or 7th.. I mean I guess they could entertain the idea of moving Kearse but I don't see that as a realistic option either considering he's cheap and has more experience than the rookies and is healthier than Rice.