Who would you take ??

chris98251

Reaction score
McDonald, but if we could teleport back and get John L Williams about now in his prime I think it would be a God Send.

irocdave

Reaction score
Clemons, no doubt. He was a vocal leader and true professional. Ever seen the RRR where Clem barks at CM for rapping about pot.. CM puckered up and looked like alittle kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar by grandma.
Clem carried a lot of weight in that locker room. He was also a top shelf pass rusher that got the job done. 2nd best trade the Hawks have made, Lynch would be first.

Gotta love an undrafted FA making in impact after surviving for a decade in the NFL and still getting the job done. THAT is exactly what the Hawks are missing. Browner follows in those same footsteps, just a couple behind Clemons.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
1. Brandon Browner. The cornerback position is looking scary in a bad way and the physical tone he would set would be good for the entire defense.

2. Golden Tate. We need more explosive plays on offense and special teams.

3. Clinton McDonald. The interior pass rush has been almost zilch this year.

4. Chris Clemons. It would be nice to return to our strong three-man rotation of outside pass rushers, but still hoping Bruce Irvin can help fill that void as the season progresses.

5. Mike Robinson. I hope Will Tukuafu makes me forget all about MRob's lead blocking, but kind of doubt it.

Honorable Mention for Giacomini, Bryant, and Thurmond.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Walter Jones would put us over the top. Unger is the most important guy on the presont roster - our line sucks bad enough even WITH him.

sturg78

Reaction score
Big Mike Williams in the health and mindset he had against Chicago in the regular season game he had like 17 catches in. That man could catch everything that day.

Tokadub

Reaction score
There is no question Golden Tate. He was our best receiver and we just dropped him from the team like nobodies business.

Gotta believe the rumors about Tate and Ms. Wilson were true. Otherwise that move would of been the most idiotic moronic horribly stupid decision in the history of the NFL.

And I was freaking out about losing Tate since day 1 I didn't need to witness Harvins inevitable failure or Tate being a top 5 yardage receiver. It was plain as day... And frankly whoever pulled the trigger on that move should be slapped repeatedly until we win another Super Bowl which may never happen thanks to that move...

chris98251

Reaction score
Tokadub":kmqcu28c said:
There is no question Golden Tate. He was our best receiver and we just dropped him from the team like nobodies business.

Gotta believe the rumors about Tate and Ms. Wilson were true. Otherwise that move would of been the most idiotic moronic horribly stupid decision in the history of the NFL.

And I was freaking out about this trade since day 1 I didn't need to witness Harvins inevitable failure or Tate being a top 5 yardage receiver. It was plain as day... And frankly whoever pulled the trigger on that move should be slapped repeatedly until we win another Super Bowl which may never happen thanks to that move...

Might want to stand up and pull those bunched up panties out of a knot. I can think of much worse trades in NFL history. RGIII by the Skins is a recent one based on how things have turned out.

Herschel Walker for the Vikings is another.

Ricky Williams by the Saints to get his rights is another.

Tokadub

Reaction score
And I think my IQ just dropped about 20 points after reading this thread. There is absolutely no debate.... None whatsoever. Tate was the player we lost that was gonna hurt us. That was clear from day 1 no matter what kinda hypothetical bologna or rose colored glasses u were rocking.

Tate by himself was as talented as every single guy we lost combined if not more. You could argue Tate was the only talented guy we lost... Everyone else was just hustling over achievers.

Anybody with 1/3 the intelligence of Forest Gump could of told u Tate was 4-10 times more talented than Bennett who is an overpaid penalty prone clumsy fat slob who falls over nearly every play and his sacks are UGLY. Bennett is not talented he was just an overrated hustler benefiting from the best secondary in the league big whoop. Yet we pay Bennett an amount of money that could of let us keep Tate plus another solid player with a reasonable restructure such as Clemons.

There is no debate losing Tate was clearly the second worst move this team's ownership has made! Followed by acquiring Harvin... I have have been spamming how bad Harvin would be since the start of 2013. But getting Harvin may be related to losing Tate so that whole situation is unimaginably horrible, almost makes me think we were lucky and just hit on the right guys at the right time but really our owners and coaches have no idea what they are doing... Proof #1 losing Golden Tate when anyone with half an eyeball could tell you he has elite skills and you can't get rid of someone like that... Especially for pennies on the 500+ yards...

And I am ashamed of everyone like "boo hoo Tate wouldn't put up those numbers if he was still with us"... Ya actually he could of since Wilson is a much better QB Bevell is just a total nincompoop. Even with Bevells horrible offense that shackles our play makers Tate was STILL the best receiver we had in 2012 AND 2013... You could debate Rice was as good in 2012 and Baldwin was as good in 2013 but the fact Tate was at the worst tied for our #1 two years in a row is conclusive evidence he was our best WR nobody else comes close. When you factor Tate's punt returns and blocking abilities, not to mention his elite footwork and jump ball ability and best yards after catch in league....

If you can't realize there's nobody who even comes close... Nobody else we lost is even 1/3 as good as Tate... Reading UR guys stuff makes me lose so much IQ

chris98251

Reaction score
Tokadub":34racnc0 said:
And I think my IQ just dropped about 20 points after reading this thread. There is absolutely no debate.... None whatsoever. Tate was the player we lost that was gonna hurt us. That was clear from day 1 no matter what kinda hypothetical bologna or rose colored glasses u were rocking.

Tate by himself was as talented as every single guy we lost combined if not more. You could argue Tate was the only talented guy we lost... Everyone else was just hustling over achievers.

Anybody with 1/3 the intelligence of Forest Gump could of told u Tate was 4-10 times more talented than Bennett who is an overpaid penalty prone clumsy fat slob who falls over nearly every play and his sacks are UGLY. Bennett is not talented he was just an overrated hustler benefiting from the best secondary in the league big whoop. Yet we pay Bennett an amount of money that could of let us keep Tate plus another solid player with a reasonable restructure such as Clemons.

There is no debate losing Tate was clearly the second worst move this team's ownership has made! Followed by acquiring Harvin... I have have been spamming how bad Harvin would be since the start of 2013. But getting Harvin may be related to losing Tate so that whole situation is unimaginably horrible, almost makes me think we were lucky and just hit on the right guys at the right time but really our owners and coaches have no idea what they are doing... Proof #1 losing Golden Tate when anyone with half an eyeball could tell you he has elite skills and you can't get rid of someone like that... Especially for pennies on the 500+ yards...

And I am ashamed of everyone like "boo hoo Tate wouldn't put up those numbers if he was still with us"... Ya actually he could of since Wilson is a much better QB Bevell is just a total nincompoop. Even with Bevells horrible offense that shackles our play makers Tate was STILL the best receiver we had in 2012 AND 2013... You could debate Rice was as good in 2012 and Baldwin was as good in 2013 but the fact Tate was at the worst tied for our #1 two years in a row is conclusive evidence he was our best WR nobody else comes close. When you factor Tate's punt returns and blocking abilities, not to mention his elite footwork and jump ball ability and best yards after catch in league....

If you can't realize there's nobody who even comes close... Nobody else we lost is even 1/3 as good as Tate... Reading UR guys stuff makes me lose so much IQ

Adderall can help that :)