Who would you want as OC

Crizilla

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":rzmjiim2 said:
Steve Sarkisian and package him with Nick Holt.

Don't know if serious. I hope not. ATL's offense went down the crap shoot this year largely due to Sarkisian.

RussB

Reaction score
Josh mcdaniels
Mike Mccoy

Dont really know who else is gonna be an option.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Crizilla":2pg4rjlf said:
KitsapGuy":2pg4rjlf said:

Don't know if serious. I hope not. ATL's offense went down the crap shoot this year largely due to Sarkisian.

Yes, but they went from 37 sacks last season to 24 season. That's what we need. FEWER defenders in the backfield.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":10f8dj8p said:
Crizilla":10f8dj8p said:
KitsapGuy":10f8dj8p said:

Yes, but they went from 37 sacks last season to 24 season. That's what we need. FEWER defenders in the backfield.

Wat Meme 07

:2thumbs:

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Why would McDaniels take another OC job? He will have his choice of head coaching jobs.

We don’t need a “name” offensive coordinator. Someone with some energy and creativity will do just fine.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
HawkNuts":38at2aqq said:
Why would McDaniels take another OC job? He will have his choice of head coaching jobs.

We don’t need a “name” offensive coordinator. Someone with some energy and creativity will do just fine.

He wouldn't. That would truly be a unilateral move. And he very well could get a HC job.

Crizilla

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3ohvqyq1 said:

hes been a HC before it didnt go too well. Some guys are just suited better for a coordinator position

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Crizilla":212d2trc said:
HawkNuts":212d2trc said:

hes been a HC before it didnt go too well. Some guys are just suited better for a coordinator position

He has a coordinator position . . . with New England.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":28l8h1uv said:
I'll start this one. IF the OC job comes open. Maybe wishful thinking, but maybe not.

What are your top three coaches you would seek for the position?

1. David Shaw (Stanford HC)
2. Scott Milanovich (Jags new QB coach coached epic QBs in CFL)
3. Chris Peterson (UW HC)

David Shaw. Milanovich might be too pass happy. Peterson won't be available.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Crizilla":3v67a23b said:
HawkNuts":3v67a23b said:

New England and the Jets found that out. :sarcasm_off:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Crizilla":3v0bvpvc said:
KitsapGuy":3v0bvpvc said:

That's a farce. It did go down but If hardly say it was Sarks fault. It was inevitable. That pace was never going to be sustained. Shanahan has been an OC for almost a decade and never had numbers like that. Too many variables to put it in him. Lazy analyst are the ones fueling that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Crizilla

Reaction score
hawknation2017":2t2l1liz said:
Crizilla":2t2l1liz said:
HawkNuts":2t2l1liz said:

yes i know that. But like I said, he's been a HC before....he very well could take another HC job and try again but clearly hes had more success as an OC

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Subzero717":2490e69a said:
Lane Kiffin. No joke.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHA.

Dude only won games this year because he recruited a bunch of felons who had been kicked out of real schools and played a pathetic schedule.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Crizilla":1t5tagup said:
hawknation2017":1t5tagup said:
Crizilla":1t5tagup said:
HawkNuts":1t5tagup said:

yes i know that. But like I said, he's been a HC before....he very well could take another HC job and try again but clearly hes had more success as an OC

The point is McDaniels is not leaving NE unless he gets a HC job. So why are we discussing him? LOL.

getnasty

Reaction score
Josh Mcdanials isn't leaving a his OC job to take another OC job. His track record outside of NE is horrible anyways.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
David Shaw and Chris Petersen might not leave college even for NFL head coaching positions. They would NEVER leave for an OC position.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I'll say it again...Beau Baldwin. He would be a similar hire to the Gus Bradley signing. The guy is an offensive wizard. Look at EWU stats from his years there. It's why Cal hired him.

getnasty

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":tkheokbu said:
I'll say it again...Beau Baldwin. He would be a similar hire to the Gus Bradley signing. The guy is an offensive wizard. Look at EWU stats from his years there. It's why Cal hired him.

College spread offense doesn't translate to the NFL

edogg23

Reaction score
Scott Frost.... Can he say just kidding to Nebraska and come here?