Who ya got in your final 4?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Good tournament so far, lots of close games.

Kinda surprised about Duke, this is probably the best team they've had (when fully healthy) in some time. Always happy to see them lose though.

Picking Nevada to make sweet 16 was dumb, but they've got two potential NBA players so I thought they'd steal a game or two.

Kansas looks real good so far, happy with that pick to win it all. Purdue will be an interesting match up, they've got some big bodies and Kansas plays smaller this year.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mistaowen":gsz2rvoe said:
Good tournament so far, lots of close games.

Kinda surprised about Duke, this is probably the best team they've had (when fully healthy) in some time. Always happy to see them lose though.

Picking Nevada to make sweet 16 was dumb, but they've got two potential NBA players so I thought they'd steal a game or two.

Kansas looks real good so far, happy with that pick to win it all. Purdue will be an interesting match up, they've got some big bodies and Kansas plays smaller this year.

Duke got screwed. South Carolina got to play two home games, both in Greensville, SC. I know the committee isn't perfect, but you can't allow a 7 seed to play in their home state.