Who's Raising The Flag This Weekend nm

hawker84

Reaction score
Have they ever had one of the 12's raise it, just a random season ticket holder?

Maybe not for this game, but i think that would be a great gesture....at some point.

lukerguy

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":xmw2b7qt said:
I think it's Paul Allen's turn again.

Opening night at the Clink, all kinds of folks there to thank him, richest guy within several city blocks of that flagpole...

If Bill Gates is out of the city, several states of the flagpole.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Could it be one of these guys doing it again?

Terry Blount ‏@TerryBlountESPN 13m
The big guns show up at practice today - Walter Jones, Cortez Kennedy and Warren Moon.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I think it should be Judge Judy. She's a saucy old bird. Should get the people on their feet... Either her or Drew Carey.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawks08":1flctim1 said:
Hall of Fame Gary Peyton or Chris Hansen would be my choices.

Hell no on Gary Payton. He's my favorite player obviously and means a lot to the city but he's a known Niners fan

Bstan9

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the day Lou Pinella raises the flag. The video of him throwing bases and getting in umpire faces will get people hyped.

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
Bstan9":2b31w7oy said:
I'm still waiting for the day Lou Pinella raises the flag. The video of him throwing bases and getting in umpire faces will get people hyped.

That's a great idea...

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Sweet Lou would be sweet. Jamie Moyer did a good job of getting the crowd pumped up, and he was on the Phillies at the time. He is the most unassuming guy, but the fans love and appreciate him and he was feeding off of them and climbing the railing swinging a towel around and stuff. Get Lou out there and have him screaming at the fans and I bet the place would go bonkers. Nobody does it like Lou. Do it before he loses interest in being a hothead. :)

Lou is a tie to an era of greatness that has never been seen in the PacNW in baseball and is somewhat of a transcendent figure. He makes complete sense and is loved and will always be loved. Many M's fans became instant Rays fans and Cubs fans when Lou was there, just because people want to see a good man who put everything he had and then some into this community succeed. He's what Seattle is all about in my mind. Underdog that just outworks everybody.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
I think it's going to be Shaun Alexander. He just makes sense to me. Can't really say why.

Either that, or it's going to be somebody that no one on here would have ever guessed, but it will be completely EPIC and blow the roof off of the place.

tooshort

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ew47x8w4 said:
mretrade":ew47x8w4 said:
Vin Baker or Bobby Ayala for the win :sarcasm_on:
Nope, John Harbaugh (the non-douche Harbaugh brother) for the WIN!

Too bad it would never happen, imagining John raising the 12th man flag wearing a "My Brotha, I'm better at life than you" T-shirt definitely brought a **** eating grin to my face :lol:

themunn

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":o9xhaj7r said:
Could it be one of these guys doing it again?

Terry Blount ‏@TerryBlountESPN 13m
The big guns show up at practice today - Walter Jones, Cortez Kennedy and Warren Moon.

Tez, Walt and Largent all raise it together. "Seahawks Hall of Famers".
Yeah Walt isn't in the HoF yet but semantics

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Well since I can't stand basketball since the sonics were awesome when I was a kid. Gary P, would just make me go meh.. so it needs to be a football inspiration, for me anyhow.
Holmgren is living up here again, he could do it.
Trufant would be good.
Jim Zorn.
or that one guy.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
How about the tuba mans' brother, unless we've had TM raise the flag already.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Gary Payton is a huge niner fan, let's end that talk for this week at least.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Walt in town. We are unfefeated when he's there. I like the idea of the three of them together given the record at stake. Thst place is going to errupt.

Latest posts