Who's the blame for the loss

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":1m08ytdt said:
It’s all my fault.

I wore an “ugly” Seahawks sweater in stead of a jersey.

The sweater will be burnt on my next day off.

badb9a50139fd8d700af69268a5c4297.jpg
What the Hell Lon??? If I known you were wearing that I would not have watched that crap game! 8)

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Dline or Richard get my fail award for the game. 0 pressure. Any solid qb will look great with no pressure and they obliged. idk which one deserves it more tho, I don't know if it was the game plan that kept them from generating pressure or just lack of effort but either way it was ugly

907Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":dkml37r5 said:
Now who to blame? the whole team and the coaches

lets see

Drops
no real run RB game except for 2 runs
Oline
Wrs, wrong routes, no thinking
RW a few missed passes
Te drops
St cant cover, cant get field position, cant make FGs
Defense cant stop, well anything
Coaches no discipline
Bad play calling and design
etc etc etc

You left out the three Interceptions by Wilson, you give him all the credit when they win but its a team game in a loss, as expected. Don't get me wrong I think very highly of Wilson, but its always a team game, win or lose.

Anthony!

Reaction score
907Hawk":37rpb853 said:
Anthony!":37rpb853 said:
Now who to blame? the whole team and the coaches

lets see

Drops
no real run RB game except for 2 runs
Oline
Wrs, wrong routes, no thinking
RW a few missed passes
Te drops
St cant cover, cant get field position, cant make FGs
Defense cant stop, well anything
Coaches no discipline
Bad play calling and design
etc etc etc

You left out the three Interceptions by Wilson, you give him all the credit when they win but its a team game in a loss, as expected. Don't get me wrong I think very highly of Wilson, but its always a team game, win or lose.

I left out a lot, like no pressure on the other teams QB, penalties, etc but at some point why bother the whole team sucked, Oh and FYI trolling me to keep saying about the 3ints is really pathetic, since you wan to mention them I will include the 3 tds. However neither changes the fact that the whole team played badly to include Rw which I have mentioned in other threads to include this one., FYI where were you last week after Philly game, oh wait Rw played great so you would not be here. Good bye

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They blew it as a team. Russ had a really bad first half, the D got ZERO pressure on the QB, they lost KJ AND WAGS. Team loss.