why do analysts act like Rodgers is 6'5"

olyfan63

Reaction score
Osprey":1gtp723e said:
Crizilla":1gtp723e said:
Brock Osweiler.

proof height isn't everything.

I don't know...this tall prospect looks intriguing

I have it on authority that John Schneider has taken note of this video and has a call in to the young man's agent.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Last time I checked Russ has as many Super Bowl rings as all world Erin Rodgers does. I hope the national a$$clown media keeps giving the players ammo by publicly doubting them, that will only make it worse for Seattle opponents. :)

Threedee

Reaction score
Think of Green Bay as the equivalent of Santa Clara. The stadium is in SC, but the financial capital, infrastructure, power, and fan base is up in the big city. Milwaukee is the true media and financial center for the Packers. That said, Milwaukee is still smaller than Seattle.

taco40

Reaction score
sc85sis":9qki34br said:
Green Bay population: 104,779 (2013)

Seattle population: 652,405 (2013)

Adding the metro areas could make these numbers a bit more enlightening when comparing the two "cities". The area from Bellevue to Tacoma puts the population base at about 3.6 million. Add the medium sized cities within about a half hour drive from Green Bay and the population base is around 300 thousand. However, going back in history, the Packers played a a pre-season game and a couple regular season games in the old Milwaukee County Stadium. When that practice was eliminated because GB couldn't make as much money due to lack of luxury suites, the season ticket holders in Milwaukee got the same three ticket package, but travel a couple hours north on I-43.(*see explanation below).
So the Packers ticket base includes the Milwaukee metro area at around a million, plus all the little farm towns to the north (upper peninsula of Michigan), south, and west.

*Explanation of the two season ticket packages from the Packer web site:
"Green & Gold Package Scheduling
A preset formula assigns the Gold Package (former Milwaukee ticket holders) the preseason "Shrine" game, and games 2 and 5 of the regular season home schedule. The Green Package (original Lambeau Field ticket holders) receives the preseason "Bishop's Charities" game and games 1,3,4,6,7 & 8 of the regular season home schedule. The NFL determines the date, time and opponent of the games in the spring of each year."

Latest posts