Why do people go crazy for the Seahawks?

minormillikin

Reaction score
The OP's question is not intellectually difficult to answer, just stupidly tedious to explain to the sort of person who would ask this type of question.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
It's really the same question of, why is a certain color your favorite? Or why do you like a certain food better than others. When you are served your favorite food are you not just a little more excited to eat? Do your taste buds not work better than ever? A football game is just a game, but a Seahawks game is an event, a happening, an all encompassing life event.

Rene Descartes said, "I think therefore I am". For me it's simple, I am a Seahawks fan, therefore I am! It's something deep inside for us true blue 12's. On game day our senses are heightened, our excitement is alive and all about us is about "our team". Each play, each drive, each quarter, each game, is about nothing but pure true blue Seahawks joy.

If you have to ask then you just don't get it. Go to a movie, read a book, just find your thing! We know ours.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
If you was a fan you wouldn't need to ask any such questions because there are no answers for you..We are just crazy fans of our crazy franchise that never got respect for many years and still doesn't even now from many people..Thats ok were not going away..We die as 12's and other 12's are born so it goes on..

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I feel like a distant cousin is asking my family, "why we are such a loving family."

idk. it just can't be explained.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":39aczu01 said:
The OP's question is not intellectually difficult to answer, just stupidly tedious to explain to the sort of person who would ask this type of question.
I think the OP was being 'Cowpies' snide, so, I really have my doubts that he was expecting anyone to give him any well thought out answers.
Kind of wasting his, and your time by being a punkish butt plug. :mrgreen:

2_0_6

Reaction score
I just joined to pick up chicks on here. Haven't had any luck yet, but its only been about a year and 500sih posts.

Still a work in progress. :vodka:

bellyfat

Reaction score
The Seahawks and 12s feed off of each other, that's why they're one of the most valuable sport's brands in the world. That's the other thing it's not just a local phenomenon it's going on in other countries too people have fallen in love with this team.

jacobsod

Reaction score
grizbob":ug2pybp5 said:
You don't have to be crazy to be a Seahawks fan...but it helps :dummy:

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. I died there. There were worms there. They tickled my feet. They drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. I died there. There were worms there. They tickled my feet. They drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. I died there. There were worms there. They tickled my feet. They drove me crazy. Crazy..?