Why no thread about our Rookie WR?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I know he only made two catches last night, but both those were TOUGH catches he made look easy. I was very impressed with the first live action play from Dee E. I think he's gonna be a difference maker for an offense that this year has a lot more serious weapons than we're accustomed to seeing on the field at one time.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Appyhawk":r4fcxh2a said:
I know he only made two catches last night, but both those were TOUGH catches he made look easy. I was very impressed with the first live action play from Dee E. I think he's gonna be a difference maker for an offense that this year has a lot more serious weapons than we're accustomed to seeing on the field at one time.

Because the rats scurried when the Seahawks played well, and most of the positive fans have been driven off this site because they're so tired of dealing with nothing but negativity. Imagine how Lions fans would feel reading the majority of the posts on here in the last 8 months. It's a disgrace.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Appyhawk":14m0tezc said:
He played well in his short stint. He got open and showed good hands.
Cant wait to see him break one.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yes, it was satisfying to see Eskridge out there.

The end around/ fly sweep, whatever you want to call it was a fun 10 yard gain. The young man has some jets.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Eskridge looks like Percy Harvin without the attitude.

Might take him half a season to REALLY get into the offense, but I'm super excited for what he could mean to Waldron's scheme long term.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
He caught two passes and had an end around. Did he do anything more than that?

Rat

Reaction score
Probably because so many good players are sitting out this postseason, I don't know how much stock to put in anything. For example, I don't expect us to get housed by the Broncos at full strength.

Would be exciting if he can produce early. He's probably not catching 70 balls this year, but he's a potentially fun X Factor. As a Michigander, I like rooting for the guys from our schools.

Chawker

Reaction score
He not a rookie but, never the less I really like him and that Cody Thompson. He's got hands of fly paper and runs good routes. I think him and Swan would be a perfect 4th and 5th WRs.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
Maulbert":37gwba3r said:
Appyhawk":37gwba3r said:

Because the rats scurried when the Seahawks played well, and most of the positive fans have been driven off this site because they're so tired of dealing with nothing but negativity. Imagine how Lions fans would feel reading the majority of the posts on here in the last 8 months. It's a disgrace.

This is absolutely a huge part of it!

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I didn’t see many people complain about him as a player but simply the position selected (3rd WR over Center?) I hope he does well as a Seahawk but still wanted a center. Not sure if they will try to turn him into Tyreek Hill.

Fade

Reaction score
It's preseason. People are waiting to see what it looks like in the regular season.

He looked like how I imagined, Percy Harvin.

But it's still just preseason.

chris98251

Reaction score
Two real plays is not a lot to measure, but I do like his interviews.

Latest posts