Will D be: better, worse, the same as last few years?

D- better, worse or the same as last few years?

• Better

Votes: 42 57.5%
  • Worse

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Same

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

cymatica

Reaction score
The offense shitting the bed in the 2nd half made the defense look worse. A little better on just a few 3rd downs and the defense looks ok

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I'm not gonna make excuses for the D because they couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs to save their lives...

but when the time of possession looks like this:

LA: 39:23
SEA: 20:37

Somethings gotta give. the Offence was so bad yesterday. The 2nd half basically was the Rams O vs the Seahawks D for the rest of the game.

It was so bizarre. They didn't punt once in the 1st half. Then all of their remaining possessions in the 2nd half were punts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Just to look back. I knew the run D would suck.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I have seen a few mock drafts where Seahawks draft 3-tech Johnny Newton. I watched him a lot this year (I am Illini alumnus and fan). I’d love to see him on the Seahawks. He would defend both run and pass.

hangumhi

Reaction score
New DC 🙏. New attitude with spoon as a captain. Mafe hits his stride. Honestly the biggest issue this year was lack of aggression (not flying to the ball). Once guys stop their feet they have to bend at the waste and try for an arm tackle. Saw it too many times. Get rid of Clint "my stomach" hurtt and get a guy with some attitude like Sherman to come coach the defense. Go get chancellor or kj, someone who still could walk the walk for one game, even if it meant the may never walk again. Go get someone these young guys respect and fear. The offense was too good to constantly be let down by a defense full of soft play from guys like Woolen and Brooks. The main reason Bobby has twice the number of tackles as brooks is attitude. Don't say "injury" because I'm a believer that many of Brooks' injuries were boo-boos that Bobby plays through.