Will Dissly .....

John63

Reaction score
Having him and Olsen could be huge for us.

Jville

Reaction score
pmedic920":2qcs5r3c said:
Seems like he has made a substantial, possibly a full recovery.

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks- ... n-pup-list

The following quote from the link really speaks to Dissly's character and grit .................
"Will had an incredible offseason," Carroll said Monday on a video press conference. "He worked out in L.A., the group that he worked out with told me that he had nine months with them. He spent nine months working out on a real rigid schedule, and he didn't miss one minute of one day in nine straight months. They said they've never seen anybody do that before .............

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Genuinely think when healthy he is our George kittle and could be as good.

His 2 injuries have been absolutely horrific so far. Hoping he doesn't lose a step.

chris98251

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":22vmqiul said:
Genuinely think when healthy he is our George kittle and could be as good.

His 2 injuries have been absolutely horrific so far. Hoping he doesn't lose a step.

He never had much of a step to lose, he was more about power and finding holes in coverage, a knack he has. He needs to be healed well for leverage and push off when blocking and to power through tackles.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
It’s crazy how much he’s gone through just to get where he is today. If he can stay healthy he will be one of the greats. I hope he got all his injuries out of the way. Who knows if he can handle anymore. Not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk