Will Earl get booed?

Will Earl get booed in his return to Seattle?

• Yes

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Mixed reception

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

AgentDib

Reaction score
The enemy team always gets booed when they enter. I'm sure there will be a couple of fans booing Earl specifically but it's not like the Ravens will introduce him separately.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
The only opportunity to boo him will be if he gets an interception. And that scenario is unlikely to elicit cheering from the home crowd. So more likely he gets booed.

The visiting team enters as a group and gets booed as a group every week. Doesn’t matter if a former player is on the roster.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1rygiwji said:
The only opportunity to boo him will be if he gets an interception. And that scenario is unlikely to elicit cheering from the home crowd. So more likely he gets booed.

The visiting team enters as a group and gets booed as a group every week. Doesn’t matter if a former player is on the roster.

This. And if he makes a big hit on someone that is not going to get cheers from our crowd

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3pp2ljy1 said:
I"d just ignore him.
Loved the guy’s play on the field, could have ended better on his part.
I’d give no reaction.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I'd cheer him given the chance. But, as mentioned above, football doesn't really offer opportunities to cheer or boo players to the same extent that hockey and basketball do.

chris98251

Reaction score
Would not Boo him, Seattle Fans used to be considered the classiest and most knowledgeable, the man gave us his best years and his part in getting a Super Bowl, things go sideways with change and recognition as well as the Business aspect.

On the Filed he was 100 percent win for the Seahawks, off the field different and the Flip the bird a emotional moment that if not for his leg being broken and some other situation may have been a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Get over it, the best way to boo him is to cheer the Seahawks on to a win.

getnasty

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't boo him but i'm sure if there's a opportunity there will be plenty of fans that do.

xray

Reaction score
Any real Hawks fan that boos him is a 1st class ASS...the guy played his guts out for the Hawks ... :141847_bnono:

xray

Reaction score
DomeHawk":20trqbbe said:
There are consequences for your actions.

Boo him.
Would you break bones for your job ?

Gibbo

Reaction score
xray":3j9f2ujg said:
Any real Hawks fan that boos him is a 1st class ASS...the guy played his guts out for the Hawks ... :141847_bnono:

Correct.

Redsand187

Reaction score
Boo him because he gave his all to the team and wanted to be properly compensated? Then when the team told him, "no we don't need to give you what you deserve right now and you can't do anything about it," you expect that he should just have rolled over and fallen in line?

If anyone should be boo'd it should be Pete and John for letting it happen.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I won't boo him but I also won't cheer for him. It was a classless way to go out regardless of how emotional he might have been.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
Earl Thomas could have left Seattle bitter but classy. Instead he flipped off the Seahawks team bench as his last official act as a Seahawks on national TV.. I felt that finger was directed squarely at Pete, but it also was a bird to the city & fans as well. Still I wouldn’t boo him, I’ve moved on from my anger of that moment... However, my hope is he’s never enshrined into the ROH... Ok, so maybe I haven’t moved on as far as I should’ve...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts