Wilson Graham relationship

Own The West

Reaction score
Remember that time when Jimmy and Russell got in that huge slap fight at Red Robin? And Jimmy was like, "you couldn't hold Drew Brees' jock" and Russell was like, "you block like Justin Britt". And then Jimmy went out and keyed Russell's car before flying off in his jet pack. Then there was bad blood in the team rooms, where the QBs were like, "let's get this guy!" And TJack was like, "let me go all Tanya Harding on this fool", and Archer was like, "no, I got this" and went out and threw every pass to Graham in a place he couldn't reach. Then the TEs were getting pissed and Luke said, "Don't sweat it Jimmy. I'll drop a few td's in a game and hurt Wilson's stats. That'll show them." And it went on and on, until Wilson said, "Fine, TJack. You can take out his knee, but it's got to look like an accident." And TJack was like, "Cool. I'll get my homeboy on the Steelers to help out." And after that Russell was like, "Sweet. Now I'm going to throw like a million touchdowns to Baldwin to make that gimp feel worse. I hope he never plays football again." So Jimmy made a pact with the Devil to heal his knee and replace all Russell's linemen by the season opener. And now he's paying hookers to visit Future to give him meth and tell stories about how Russell burns his kid with cigarettes and that the only reason they "waited" is because Ciara doesn't count anal...

Oh wait, that didn't happen. Maybe Russ and Jimmy are just actually friends?

mrt144

Reaction score
Own The West":7ywpx6kn said:
Remember that time when Jimmy and Russell got in that huge slap fight at Red Robin? And Jimmy was like, "you couldn't hold Drew Brees' jock" and Russell was like, "you block like Justin Britt". And then Jimmy went out and keyed Russell's car before flying off in his jet pack. Then there was bad blood in the team rooms, where the QBs were like, "let's get this guy!" And TJack was like, "let me go all Tanya Harding on this fool", and Archer was like, "no, I got this" and went out and threw every pass to Graham in a place he couldn't reach. Then the TEs were getting pissed and Luke said, "Don't sweat it Jimmy. I'll drop a few td's in a game and hurt Wilson's stats. That'll show them." And it went on and on, until Wilson said, "Fine, TJack. You can take out his knee, but it's got to look like an accident." And TJack was like, "Cool. I'll get my homeboy on the Steelers to help out." And after that Russell was like, "Sweet. Now I'm going to throw like a million touchdowns to Baldwin to make that gimp feel worse. I hope he never plays football again." So Jimmy made a pact with the Devil to heal his knee and replace all Russell's linemen by the season opener. And now he's paying hookers to visit Future to give him meth and tell stories about how Russell burns his kid with cigarettes and that the only reason they "waited" is because Ciara doesn't count anal...

Oh wait, that didn't happen. Maybe Russ and Jimmy are just actually friends?

I like the cut of your jib!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't on a personal level with Russell wilson? I have to infer from all of these comments on his personality that people know him intimately, and aren't basing their opinions on video clips of interviews. His robotic responses are very calculated. It is the same principle I try to apply to work and playing music. Do shit the same way, every time and it becomes second nature. It seems he applies that to his media approach as well. What does this dude have to do, get suspended for something for him to prove he is a human. If he isn't a very high benchmark for what it is to be a great person, I don't know who is. My suggestion is to stop watching and listening if you don't like him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
This thread is like we are in middle school gossiping about people. Big difference is unlike in middle school, we don't know the people being gossiped about.

Rob12

Reaction score
kearly":1oolwkro said:
I think they mutually WANT to be close friends with each other. Both guys are making an effort to be good friends. It feels a little forced, but it's not a bad thing.

I don't think it does. We have no idea what goes on in their personal lives and the offseason. Russ flying Ciara in the helicopter over Seattle was probably inspired from Jimmy's love of flying. Who knows, but I don't think you have someone IN your wedding if you're not genuinely great friends.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
The better question is where were the rest of his teamates? No Baldwin? Sherm? Earl? Kearse? little suspect?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
hawksincebirth":wthg234v said:
The better question is where were the rest of his teamates? No Baldwin? Sherm? Earl? Kearse? little suspect?

Prior engagements? Sick with the Zika virus? Not fonřd of the UK? Binge watching Forensic Files? Deep sea fishing? Hunting for D.B. Coopers stash? Traveling the world with Anthony Bourdain? In rehab for playing & getting addicted to that damn dumb ass Pokémon Go game? Take your pick. :|

erik2690

Reaction score
Rob12":yjz85d50 said:
kearly":yjz85d50 said:
I think they mutually WANT to be close friends with each other. Both guys are making an effort to be good friends. It feels a little forced, but it's not a bad thing.

I don't think it does. We have no idea what goes on in their personal lives and the offseason. Russ flying Ciara in the helicopter over Seattle was probably inspired from Jimmy's love of flying. Who knows, but I don't think you have someone IN your wedding if you're not genuinely great friends.

It's funny you bring that up. He had a Snapchat that day before getting in the helicopter where he gives Jimmy a shout out. I can't remember the exact wording, but essentially you are exactly right. He took an interest at partially because of Jimmy.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":19djv9ah said:
mrt144":19djv9ah said:
Maulbert":19djv9ah said:
The sheer pessimism on this thread is staggering. Why can't they genuinely be friends?

Cause everything Wilson does seems calculated, even getting slimed.

Sure, put him in front of a microphone, he says nothing out of place. But he's still friends with Robert Turbin, who's not on the team anymore. What benefit does that give him, outside of friendship?

Money. I hear he's been hooking Turbs up...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/753191019441754113[/tweet]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wow, what amazing negativity from several here. Wilson believes Graham is his friend and apparently so does Graham think Wilson is his friend. Who are we as observers to question any of that other than for petty reasons of what is apparent jealousy?

I'm happy in the extreme that Wilson is our QB and genuinely believe he's a special guy and we are lucky to have him here. Sure some cynical folks will criticize him and his very carefully managed image but what if anything has he done wrong? All in all we should just say thanks and keep it going Russell. Good Luck with your 2nd marriage, have a wonderful honeymoon and terrific life together. Thank you for all you have given back to this and your community.

I hope Jimmy makes a full recovery from a genuinely nasty injury, He has the physical ability to be an amazing target for RW and has done nothing but show himself to be a good team player here. I will be very happy when we see you return to your former strong play, it was too bad that just as you and RW were getting it together you got hurt. I believe we will see a lot of special moments from your connection with your QB friend.

What a weird topic, of course they are friends. Hurry up TC and real football so we can discuss things we sort of understand. :greetingsearthling:

sutz

Reaction score
Some serious psychoanalyzing going on here. Or maybe I should say psycho-babbling. :laugh:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I wonder if Wilson or any of the other players read this forum and think what a bunch of weirdos we all are

drdiags

Reaction score
Sports talk at the bar sure has changed from the 70's. Or maybe social media just exposes more about us than we need to share?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Jerhawk":erg3tprx said:
I wonder if Wilson or any of the other players read this forum and think what a bunch of weirdos we all are

They see how weird and bizarre Fanatics can get every Sunday. I doubt it fazes them in the slightest.

AVL

Reaction score
At least the negativity about Wilson is at a higher level than this time last year.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Jerhawk":167anszf said:
Why oh why can't some of you folks just leave Russ alone? It's his wedding, he can invite who he wants. I'm glad to see him and Graham are good buddies.

We have a quarterback who is perceived as a genuine, classy guy. I don't understand the criticism I'm reading here from his own fanbase and I doubt I ever will

Classy yes, genuine? Really? That is the last thing he is perceived as. Every fan of other teams I know consider him "Teflon", to put it nicely, "fake" if they are being blunt.

But so what? He is real on the field and that is enough for me.

Ps. I had a good laugh reading people hurt their feelings when someone questions Wilson's motives :D offseason....

Jerhawk

Reaction score
TwilightError":3vrqmdmw said:
Jerhawk":3vrqmdmw said:
Why oh why can't some of you folks just leave Russ alone? It's his wedding, he can invite who he wants. I'm glad to see him and Graham are good buddies.

We have a quarterback who is perceived as a genuine, classy guy. I don't understand the criticism I'm reading here from his own fanbase and I doubt I ever will

Classy yes, genuine? Really? That is the last thing he is perceived as. Every fan of other teams I know consider him "Teflon", to put it nicely, "fake" if they are being blunt.

But so what? He is real on the field and that is enough for me.

Ps. I had a good laugh reading people hurt their feelings when someone questions Wilson's motives :D offseason....

Agreed. He's a good player on the field, helping the team we root for win games.

He does work in the community, such as going to Seattle Children's every week. Does him posting his visits all over social media make him look like he's seeking attention? Maybe, but who cares. The important thing is he brightens those kids lives when he comes in.

What he does off the field, I could care less. I would be completely shocked if he ever got arrested or did something negative, and that's really all that should matter. As long as he stays out of trouble, the person he perceives himself to be in public should be acceptable for everyone. What he does behind closed doors and who he invites to his wedding and who he marries is quite frankly none of our business. He's a grown man. I don't get this over analyzing of his personal life.