Wilson is overrated

minormillikin

Reaction score
Have you guys ever tried Monkey Bread? It's looks like shards of delicious sticky buns all mashed together, and you just peel off pieces to eat them.

I saw some premade in the frozen section of the grocery store but I think I'm going to make some from scratch. I just need a good pan to cook it in, other than that, looks pretty straightforward.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I like Russell Wilson. I'm glad he's a Seahawk.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
White Devil":1nqjohrm said:
hawkporvida":1nqjohrm said:
wilson true colors are showing NO leadership only a game manger .... If he was a an elite he would tell bevell let ma call my plays or he would check off the worthless plays that dont work... Get ready to see the true over rated Wilson flop and blame the defense ... Lol and he wanted 25 million a year what a joke

:34853_doh:

If that's in regard to the part about getting Russell's mom to call the plays, then I agree 100% :34853_doh:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2nvk7f7l said:
We are stating to really see his limitations. The middle of the field appears to be all but inaccessible to him in the short passing game. He just cant see I guess

Seems like a work in progress.

NmzlNSw.gif

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1b17bjov said:
In OT he had decent protection and an almost immediately open Lockett. Instead of side stepping or moving up in the pocket, he tucked it to scramble before getting walled off. By the time he made the throw it was too late. That stuff has to go because Rodgers, Manning, Brady don't miss that read. (Especially since Brady has the other team's play sheet beforehand.)

Talking about this play?

k80t9O9.gif

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":86von2xi said:
seahawksny":86von2xi said:
Northwest Seahawk":86von2xi said:
It's the truth and I feel better now.

Give brady, rodgers, manning or anyone, Wilson's o line, and THEN make that call.

Rodgers and Brady would be completely fine behind this line.
Hahahaha! I've watched Brady suck badly behind a bad OL. Difference is Pats system can be adjusted to help Brady immensly. Rodgers gets a bit pedestrian as well. I wish some of the board rules weren't here sometimes. Your namesake blew chunks behind a bad OL.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Laloosh":397ufj3v said:
Sarlacc83":397ufj3v said:
In OT he had decent protection and an almost immediately open Lockett. Instead of side stepping or moving up in the pocket, he tucked it to scramble before getting walled off. By the time he made the throw it was too late. That stuff has to go because Rodgers, Manning, Brady don't miss that read. (Especially since Brady has the other team's play sheet beforehand.)

Talking about this play?

k80t9O9.gif
LOL! Yeah, forget trying let the play develope. He should have instantly changed the whole play to a rollout when he somehow knew his protection wouldn't hold. Where was he supposed to rollout to once the protection gave way? Looked pretty engulfed at that point, LMAO! Is there such a thing as Midol for men?

He's being criticized for staying put on this play. The very thing many people here have railed on him for NOT doing. [emoji12] [emoji8]

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Laloosh":3colyt8o said:
Sarlacc83":3colyt8o said:

Talking about this play?

k80t9O9.gif

Think he's referring to the deep throw that was clear PI by the Bengals yet not called.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
One thing I will say about the OL is they kept scrappin hard regardless of situation. They weren't always correct, but they went after it harder than last game. Less tentative might be a better description.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
I can't believe a Hawks fan would post up this garbage. This is coming from a Niner fan.

Russell Wilson has made great plays that would have been a negative outcome for most other QB's . I like his style. He reminds me of an early career Big Ben (only more athletic). He senses pressure and has an awesome canny of scrambling around when pressured and still looking to make the big play down field and many, many times he has delivered. Some call it backyard football, but it's very hard to defend when a QB is talented and can make plays buying time. Wilson is one of those rare QB's that can do that consistently.

The blame shouldn't be on Wilson, but instead on the GM or whoever makes the personnel decision on why they have depleted his offensive line of talent to sign a big name tight end that hasn't delivered the goods.

This game isn't on the offense. For one of the rare times it falls on the defense. It's been a long time it seems, but right now there is a weak link in your secondary and it's that corner that plays opposite of Sherman. I think his name is Williams? Correct me if I got the name wrong.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1n0ddbsa said:
It's the truth and I feel better now.

JEEZUS!!!!, Would you please quit sniveling?????
You wouldn't KNOW the truth if it came up and bit you in the ass. :roll:

Threedee

Reaction score
hoxrox":1u4e85zb said:
It's Wilson... No, it's the o-line... No, it's Bevell... Yawn. The tiresome cyclical argument.

Truth is, none is up to par right now.

And when defense gives up big plays like they did today, that's the results you're gonna get.

Already over it. Time to go outside for some sun.

It's rarely Wilson, the O Line won't always be in shambles, but Bevell will always suck. It's hardly cyclical.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's playing behind a swiss cheese joke of a line. And his offensive coordinator has decided to go wuss mode with the lead, yet again. And they are set on making him a pocket passer when he clearly is better moving around and creating. He's not overrated, he just doesn't have enough to work with. Clearly w/a line like that, they are not in sync at all. The entire team collaped, and choked. But, credit to the Bengals for making a ton of great plays to win the game. No need to sugar coat the truth.

Yet they're still going to make the playoffs :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1o1h6rfj said:
seahawkfreak":1o1h6rfj said:
I think, had a bad game is more accurate. Thing is, he doesn't have that many
91.4 rating is not a bad day.

Fire Bevell.

His second half rating was 39.2 (6/12). 144.7 in the first half (9/11).

It would seem that he did have a bad day. I just don't think it's necessarily on him based on some of the things I saw when watching again.

Dang3Russ

Reaction score
Russ is a pretty good QB and if he did have a decent OL, you would be able to see him make more plays to Graham, Baldwin, Kearse, and Lockett. It's because of his mobility that he can make some pretty decent plays as there is no coverage by the O-line.

Loss against Cincy was pretty bad, especially the fact that they had a 17 point lead. Carry Williams passer interference was a big reason.

Russ will turn it around.

Latest posts