Wilson shows up dressed like a CLOWN

camdawg

Reaction score
Here's the thing that bugs me about the suit. Russ looks good in it. But...is that really the right look for this occasion?

If Russ was with Ciara at the Espys and wore that, no problem. Or some big party or ball...or the Gucci show in Milan.

But would Tom Brady wear that to an important game? No way. He'd wear a proper business suit that would indicate he means business.

Who would wear a suit like that to a game? Cam Newton. Except for the one great Carolina season in 2015, Newton lost to us every time. And Russ didn't learn from that?

Tom Brady would wear something that demonstrates he's a team leader. Russ chose to wear something that says "look at me!"

GemCity

Reaction score
Everyone breaking down suits and here I am looking for the next Jordan release date.

toffee

Reaction score
Here's the thing that bugs me about the suit. Russ looks good in it. But...is that really the right look for this occasion?

If Russ was with Ciara at the Espys and wore that, no problem. Or some big party or ball...or the Gucci show in Milan.

But would Tom Brady wear that to an important game? No way. He'd wear a proper business suit that would indicate he means business.

Who would wear a suit like that to a game? Cam Newton. Except for the one great Carolina season in 2015, Newton lost to us every time. And Russ didn't learn from that?

Tom Brady would wear something that demonstrates he's a team leader. Russ chose to wear something that says "look at me!"
Well, Russell wanted to wear something formal for his coming out party. But it's a ball game, tux or what we called black would be a bit much, so his wardrobe adviser came up with this light green sharkskin tux. One could appreciate he dressed up for his comeback to destroy Carroll party. It was a statement thing, but somewhere along the line, something went off script.

As a God fearing fella, Russ ought to know thy Lord moves in mysterious way?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Offspring of Max Headroom + The Wizard of Oz's Tin Man.

And for the next away game, is it going to be gold glasses and a gold suit?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
When I saw that thing, my impression was that he was making a statement, and that statement was that he was very confident that the outcome of the game would justify wearing it.

Oops.