Wilson shows up dressed like a CLOWN

TreeRon

Reaction score
I've seen lots of athletes dressed similarly. I've seen pink, orange and lime green suits as well as many others. They've got the dough to waste.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I mean seriously, I'm sure the guy could GAF what you think of his outfit. A year ago you'd trying to buy an outfit just like it. Fickle fans
Yeah, we're all dying to go raid the local high school theatre club's production of Hairspray for suits just like it

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ya'all are trippin'. He looks slick in the shark skin suit. I have many of the same issues with him that many of you do, but he looks slick as hell.

toffee

Reaction score
Ya'all are trippin'. He looks slick in the shark skin suit. I have many of the same issues with him that many of you do, but he looks slick as hell.
That was a well cut suit, it's more of a light colored tuxedo than a suit. It has tux constructions, like single button and covered button or tuxedo buttons, and apparently no vent. Russ dressed for the occasion, in this case, wrong occasion. The suit was well cut, and immaculate.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
With the cartoon lapels and a bow tie?

Come on, it looks like a parody. I don't even care who is in the suit, I just hate the suit

toffee

Reaction score

Come on, it looks like a parody. I don't even care who is in the suit, I just hate the suit
That black bowtie was a personal choice, but that suit was from Parisian Gentlemen, Hugo and his pitti uomo crowd.

Those are in thing in the bespoke world, if not Macy or other off the rack outfits.

nanomoz

Reaction score

It has the cut of a tux from like the 40s or 70s. It's a choice, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wear it. But I don't have his money or entourage.

But I think lots of tuxes had those boisterous lapels--knotched and rounded--back in the day.

toffee

Reaction score
It has the cut of a tux from like the 40s or 70s. It's a choice, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wear it. But I don't have his money or entourage.

But I think lots of tuxes had those boisterous lapels--knotched and rounded--back in the day.
GOOD eyes nanomoz, Russ wore a light color tux without the satin strip down the trousers. That jacket was cut like a tux, with single and covered button, peak lapel, all features of a tux. I do think the jacket's English shoulder didn't complement him, it emphasized the already broad shoulders and made his head looked undersized. Just my 2p.

nanomoz

Reaction score
GOOD eyes nanomoz, Russ wore a light color tux without the satin strip down the trousers. That jacket was cut like a tux, with single and covered button, peak lapel, all features of a tux. I do think the jacket's English shoulder didn't complement him, it emphasized the already broad shoulders and made his head looked undersized. Just my 2p.
That's fair. He did kinda look like Karl Malone/that small-headed dude in the Beetlejuice waiting room.