Wilson's interception

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Are you people ever honest about anything? He missed. Deal with it. It happens to everyone, but it doesn't mean you have to lie for the dude even if he admits it himself.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Anthony!":3offam4q said:
I have heard 2 things one it slipped that was from RW, Lockett said Rw thought he was going to sit down in the open area and he thought Rw wanted him to keep going across. Both are plausible, I lean towards slip.

I don't think it was a slip because it was a 100 mph fastball, but I do think he expected Lockett to sit and not keep crossing.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Smellyman":1u1tj1r2 said:
Anthony!":1u1tj1r2 said:
I have heard 2 things one it slipped that was from RW, Lockett said Rw thought he was going to sit down in the open area and he thought Rw wanted him to keep going across. Both are plausible, I lean towards slip.

I don't think it was a slip because it was a 100 mph fastball, but I do think he expected Lockett to sit and not keep crossing.

Well from what PC said it was neither that Lockett ran the route wrong was suppose to be deeper.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
If Wilson had some legit threats outside of Baldwin this passing game would be fearsome . I'm going to keep saying it because it's the truth they need a legit WR like a Hopkins they just don't have one. Richardson and Tyler are role players at best. They have there moments but disappear way to often.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Def a bad throw, and he said as much. Even the great ones throw crap passes sometimes. Plus, it was a damn good play by the defender. But, as usual, he got over it and had a solid game. Got them out of numerous breakdowns to make things happen. His ability to shake stuff off as if it never happened is pretty impressive.
And his worse throw ever was the one last week against Atlanta.