window closed?

2_0_6

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":32ew6wwf said:
Aros":32ew6wwf said:
Gotta love fans who post fresh off a loss. :pukeface:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over..

Counting Pre Season games? WOW. :lol:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1z60f5fq said:
Hawkfan77":1z60f5fq said:
WindCityHawk":1z60f5fq said:
Aros":1z60f5fq said:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.
6 or our last 7? Are you really talking about pre-season games?

Only seattle fans... :roll:

Okay, then we've lost 3 of our last 3.

Hey, look at that, my point still stands!
We're 0-2, get over yourself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
2 road losses, one by a team that has our number in their house, and one in one of the hardest venues for away teams to win at in the league. Do these losses suck??? Yes, they do. .....There is plenty to fix, no doubt.

We saw the good, the bad, and the ugly tonight. This offense clicks when RW isn't forced to be a pocket passer, I wish our offensive coaching staff would realize this. When the offense clicks in games where the offensive game plan isn't spotting the opponents a half, the defense will be better than it has shown so far. If this coaching staff could figure out how to use the weapons they have on offense this is a super bowl contending team. If not, it's a wasted "off year."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3v855ozr said:
Aros":3v855ozr said:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.

Wow, that's 15 seconds I will never get back. :pukeface:

davidonmi

Reaction score
gowazzu02":gqyzlpod said:
davidonmi":gqyzlpod said:
giving up on them that quickly? wow, you would think after 2 straight SB appearances they would have some trust.
This was a brutal stretch to open the season
Stl got tore up by the redskins........
that's who they are, a mediocre team who can be great one week (especially against us) and terrible the next week.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3s7hml9f said:
WindCityHawk":3s7hml9f said:
Aros":3s7hml9f said:

Yeah, facts are the worst, probably because they're true.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2zres8xq said:
Aros":2zres8xq said:
WindCityHawk":2zres8xq said:
Aros":2zres8xq said:

But those aren't the facts...sooo...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2nvaj43a said:
Aros":2nvaj43a said:
WindCityHawk":2nvaj43a said:
Aros":2nvaj43a said:

What facts did you provide?

I saw one fact, and the rest was your opinion.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":trxwxb3z said:

Oh, shoot! Sorry, let me get a pad and you can point out where the heart, identity, and competent leadership are with this team. And the games we've won recently. And about how responsible we've been with our money. Because--sorry, let me clean my glasses--all I see are the 2015 Seahawks.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":xun2yoqu said:
And about how responsible we've been with our money.
Ummm...Huh?

These new breed Hawk fans...gotta love em?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":24yod629 said:
Hawkfan77":24yod629 said:

Oh, shoot! Sorry, let me get a pad and you can point out where the heart, identity, and competent leadership are with this team. And the games we've won recently. And about how responsible we've been with our money. Because--sorry, let me clean my glasses--all I see are the 2015 Seahawks.

Still opinions, which of course, you are entitled to.

And we are entitled to disagree.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1tkw4nfl said:
Hawkfan77":1tkw4nfl said:

How about being less of an A hole and try to find some common ground, or are you limited to being a smug D bag behind a keyboard fresh after a loss?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":20182mk3 said:
Aros":20182mk3 said:

1. If you're counting preseason it's 5 of 7.. as they finished 2-2

2. LOL at you counting preseason games

3. Find 6 more losses on this schedule please. We haven't played a game at home yet. Find 6 losses right now.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3uunde04 said:
WindCityHawk":3uunde04 said:
Hawkfan77":3uunde04 said:

How about being less of an A hole and try to find some common ground, or are you limited to being a smug D bag behind a keyboard fresh after a loss?

Ah yes, the flag doesn't go to the one who starts the fight, only the one who finishes it ;)

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, guess some people need thicker fandom skin. There's a lot of time left in the season, and this team started slow last year and is doing the same this year. No team wins every game, at least not yet. Trust me dude, this team and franchise will be in the toilet again, some day. But that day wont be happening this year. If your jumping ship now, as you appear to be, you need to. You wont enjoy this year at all and will only be wearing your patience down as well as everyone around you. Venting and bitching by fans on forums has zero impact on the team.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":yesrpm2y said:
Ah yes, the flag doesn't go to the one who starts the fight, only the one who finishes it ;)
You've got an odd sense of reality

scutterhawk

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?!?
The Refs were determined to give Rodgers cheapie cheesers that game.
AND...For you Kam Chancellor Apologists?, Kam Chancellor would have made NO difference in the outcome either.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1vhibvie said:
WindCityHawk":1vhibvie said:
You've got an odd sense of reality

I provide facts; you roll your eyes at me. I defend facts; you tell me to get over myself. Then you question my fandom (since '92 by the way) and a mod calls me an A-hole and a D-bag. That's the forum I'm looking at.

Rob12

Reaction score
I don't think the window is closed but I absolutely do not blame fans at all for feeling that way. Just asking the question will get you flamed, and your fanhood questioned.

We need to win 12 of 14 to secure HFA, most likely. And obviously, that's possible. But there's some big obstacles to climb at this point.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2v3km6p9 said:
Aros":2v3km6p9 said:
WindCityHawk":2v3km6p9 said:
Aros":2v3km6p9 said:

What facts did you provide?

I saw one fact, and the rest was your opinion.[/quote]
Windy Shitty isn't going to provide squat.
Just going to piss & moan about a really tough game AT Lambeau, and the chickenshit Referees.
The Seahawks were playing Defense the whole game.
Helmet to helmet on the Packers, and the refs pick up the flag??????? ,screw that!!
Packers....Game given, not game won.