window closed?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1quttnu1 said:
Hawkfan77":1quttnu1 said:
WindCityHawk":1quttnu1 said:
Ah yes, the flag doesn't go to the one who starts the fight, only the one who finishes it ;)
You've got an odd sense of reality

I provide facts; you roll your eyes at me. I defend facts; you tell me to get over myself. Then you question my fandom (since '92 by the way) and a mod calls me an A-hole and a D-bag. That's the forum I'm looking at.
YOU DIDNT PROVIDE ANY FACTS.

You incorrectly stated the Hawks record the last 7 games...how is that a fact? The "fact" is the Hawks are not 1-7 in their last 7 games. Thats a fact. You used a (wrong) pre-season record to justify your OPINION that the Hawks are a .500 team...

Where are these mysterious facts you keep alluding to?

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
ZagHawk":18r1cans said:
My worry is by the time they build a real O-Line. Marshawn will be gone and the defense will of course not be nearly as good, so it won't matter.

Homei Marshawn is gone. In the perfect seahawks world he scores the game winning TD is the MVP and retires into the sunset. He played like crap and we looked way better when not trying to force him the ball. He is a fumble machine and if he's not going to break a tackle he has no chance behind this OL.

nrayorr

Reaction score
You know what? It's only been two games and you think our window is closed? I don't like the fact that we are 0-2, but I have never posted anything like this in any of my posts or replies. I do have some doubts about some of the play calling both offensively and defensively but I still love my Hawks and will not throw them under the bus after two games or even sixteen. I am here through thick and thin and have lived through some pretty tough years in our team's history but yet I am still here and always will be.

I do yell and sometimes throw a fit when things aren't going right. All I do is make sure I took my blood pressure meds before the game and I am good. But even when I yell and scream my blood still pumps blue and green. Come back with this post when we know for a fact that the window is closed, but certainly not after two games.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'd say the window of them being the best team in the league has closed, but that was never going to last too long. Their window to be a good team that can make a run in the playoffs is still wide open though.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":11cmknfk said:
I'd say the window of them being the best team in the league has closed, but that was never going to last too long. Their window to be a good team that can make a run in the playoffs is still wide open though.

Which team is clearly better?

Green Bay is arguably slightly better.

Who else?

Too early to make these kind of comments.

We didnt get to play the Saints at home followed up by the Clausen led Bears.

Perspective.

Rob12

Reaction score
nrayorr":p28sbx1b said:
You know what? It's only been two games and you think our window is closed? I don't like the fact that we are 0-2, but I have never posted anything like this in any of my posts or replies. I do have some doubts about some of the play calling both offensively and defensively but I still love my Hawks and will not throw them under the bus after two games or even sixteen. I am here through thick and thin and have lived through some pretty tough years in our team's history but yet I am still here and always will be.

I do yell and sometimes throw a fit when things aren't going right. All I do is make sure I took my blood pressure meds before the game and I am good. But even when I yell and scream my blood still pumps blue and green. Come back with this post when we know for a fact that the window is closed, but certainly not after two games.

He was asking the question.

Window is still wide open. Gotta get to work though. I'm genuinely excited to see how this team bounces back.

peppersjap

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1ggdtsh0 said:
Offense is terrible. Defense is swiss cheese when it counts. It was fun while it lasted.......
This is why I refuse to even talk football during the week this year. The fan base was quick to jump on board and seem to be even quicker to jump off. I actually think this is a better team than last year but it is the NFL. Are people really saying the sky is falling after a loss to Green Bay in Lambeau in a game we led in the 4th quarter? We seem to have fans that pride themselves in being cheerleaders more than anything. I can't wait for next Sunday to get back to the stadium with the real fans!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2gcijp2x said:
WindCityHawk":2gcijp2x said:
Aros":2gcijp2x said:
Gotta love fans who post fresh off a loss. :pukeface:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.
6 or our last 7? Are you really talking about pre-season games?

Only seattle fans... :roll:
Thank you! You would count pre season games? And even if you did your math sucks! We have a very good fan base, and then we have the "12's" which seems to be everyone that can get to Wal Mart and buy a fake jersey or buy a bootleg 12th man flag! I loved the kit on SNL that showed a fan saying "I have been a fan since the beginning..............of 2012". Kiro710 got a call this week from a fan who said they should replace Kam with Frank Clark because he is really good. I almost drove off the road laughing.

peppersjap

Reaction score
gowazzu02":efp27wgd said:
davidonmi":efp27wgd said:
giving up on them that quickly? wow, you would think after 2 straight SB appearances they would have some trust.
This was a brutal stretch to open the season
Stl got tore up by the redskins........
Yes, because every team matches up the same. You would think as a Coug fan you would be more patient!

peppersjap

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":35c53o1d said:
Hawkfan77":35c53o1d said:
But those aren't the facts...sooo...

Oh, shoot! Sorry, let me get a pad and you can point out where the heart, identity, and competent leadership are with this team. And the games we've won recently. And about how responsible we've been with our money. Because--sorry, let me clean my glasses--all I see are the 2015 Seahawks.
I'm not quite sure how you can call yourself a fan? We lost 2 road games that we actually led in the 4th quarter even though we didn't play well! if you turn that quick after the last 3 seasons this team has given us your expectations are a little out of reason. You might want to clean those glasses really good!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Aros":2c8r550w said:
WindCityHawk":2c8r550w said:
Hawkfan77":2c8r550w said:
But those aren't the facts...sooo...

Oh, shoot! Sorry, let me get a pad and you can point out where the heart, identity, and competent leadership are with this team. And the games we've won recently. And about how responsible we've been with our money. Because--sorry, let me clean my glasses--all I see are the 2015 Seahawks.

How about being less of an A hole and try to find some common ground, or are you limited to being a smug D bag behind a keyboard fresh after a loss?
I'll buy you a Beer in Dallas if we run across each other after that!! Big thumbs up!

peppersjap

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2kdj51qz said:
ZagHawk":2kdj51qz said:
My worry is by the time they build a real O-Line. Marshawn will be gone and the defense will of course not be nearly as good, so it won't matter.

Homei Marshawn is gone. In the perfect seahawks world he scores the game winning TD is the MVP and retires into the sunset. He played like crap and we looked way better when not trying to force him the ball. He is a fumble machine and if he's not going to break a tackle he has no chance behind this OL.
He fumbled once on a play that didn't count and he is a fumble machine? You watch football much?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This thread equals so much fail and so much win at the same time. People be like:

Giphy

JGreen79

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":bllx3g9s said:
Hawkfan77":bllx3g9s said:
WindCityHawk":bllx3g9s said:
Aros":bllx3g9s said:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.
6 or our last 7? Are you really talking about pre-season games?

Only seattle fans... :roll:

Okay, then we've lost 3 of our last 3.

Hey, look at that, my point still stands!

Well then you must clearly agree that we are 6-3 in our last 9 games, or 9-4 in our last 13.

IMO we've played the two toughest games on our schedule. Personally I'd rather get them over with them have them later in the year.

Fanatics

Reaction score
I don't know why so many of you are replying to this obvious TROLL.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3htrw5pu said:
Offense is terrible. Defense is swiss cheese when it counts. It was fun while it lasted.......

Not sure whether I'm quoting a post from today or a year ago after we lost to the Rams...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Can't be soon enough for the bandwagon quitters to jump the ship.Please just go find another team far away.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2qs8ubz0 said:
Aros":2qs8ubz0 said:

How dare you use rational thinking here are you flipping crazy!!! Do you not know where you are the land of the seahawks will be fine and RW can do nothing wrong jezz what have you been reading here? Should have known better than that ! :sarcasm_on:
Fire bevell
Fire holmgren
Fire the DC
Fire the fans that disagree
Fire John Marshall
Fire blitz
Erect a statue of RW while your at it so we can worship him as the new God and savior
Give our self a gold metal for being SUPER Fans that are really future tellers ( how awesome is that)
Tell everyone else how wrong they are and their eyes are deceiving them
These are not the droids your looking for!
Oh and fire Chris Colinsworth just for shits and giggles too.