With Penny out, time for a reunion with the Irish Dancer?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
ACL sprain that’s pretty significant according to Pete. Definitely a blow for us. CJ or Homer time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He didn't give a timeline. But given his sunny disposition towards injuries, using the word "significant" doesn't suggest a quick turnaround time.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That's pretty damned sad.
He was finally getting ahold of things, making up big for lost time and all :(

flmmkrz

Reaction score
He finally gets going and this, feel for him, shitty luck. Grade 1 and 2s can take a month and up, sounds like he'll be out for a while if it's significant

MrThortan

Reaction score
Man I was bummed when he went down. He was looking great these past couple games and was no doubt a big part of today's gameplan. Hopefully it is truly a sprain and won't require any surgery.

Have C.J. Prosise and Travis Homer to back up Carson, two players I don't have a lot of confidence in.

Hold on to that ball, Carson. We are going to need you.

sutz

Reaction score
Clayton was saying maybe back for the playoffs, but that might be a rosy guess.

GLio14

Reaction score
4 weeks for an ACL sprain.

Such a blow for us and him. He was really doing so well.

Hendo66

Reaction score
Need to get CJ and Homer a lot of reps this week. Looked like CJ didn't even know where to line up.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
First I would say I'm very sorry to see that happen to one of my favorite guys on your team Rashaad Penny. You never want to see anybody get hurt. He was really starting to come on for you and show you the speed and game breaking ability too. Even on the play where he got hurt he showed some speed and had a real nice gain. A sprain is a lot better than a tear. But a significant sprain can be many weeks. So you are probably looking at getting him healthy for your playoff run. I hope he will get back and healthy and do well. I know what he can do and he is really a great player when healthy.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hendo66":2l7yyl1b said:
Need to get CJ a lot of reps this week. Looked like CJ didn't even know where to line up.

A lot of reps? You meant a lot of bubble wrap, right? Reps are risks to CJ.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really a big blow to this offense. Especially an offense that couldn't even put up a TD last night. He was just getting it rolling. Fingers crossed he comes back strong.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
If CJ has his head on straight, he has the potential to provide at least some of what Penny had been providing.

We've seen it in flashes....

Relying on it of course would be foolish, but man could we ever use him stepping up down the stretch.

lukerguy

Reaction score
If it's a sprain instead of a tear, it's really good news for his career.

sutz

Reaction score
Has anybody heard an actual medical report involving an MRI or an X-ray or something?

:Dunno:

Latest posts