Witherspoon Signed 31.86m

BigMeach

Reaction score
His signing bonus was always the same right? It's just a matter of when he gets it and how spread out it is over 4 years? Time will tell

sutz

Reaction score
The amounts were never in question. That's set by the rookie slotting in the CBA. It's all about how the bonus was distributed. Haven't heard that detail yet.

knownone

Reaction score
Where are all the people that were wringing their hands and crying catastrophe now? Gone, because there's no drama in a non-story. Can't wait to see this kid on the field.
Being the last rookie signed this late into training camp is a story.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Where are all the people that were wringing their hands and crying catastrophe now? Gone, because there's no drama in a non-story. Can't wait to see this kid on the field.
Bull$#*t, Drafted @ #5, & and holding out to the tune of being the LAST man to sign? looks like a lot of UNECCESSARY petty on his part.
No "Wringing of hands" or anything of the kind
I was jacked when they took him with their first overall pick, and now?, meh...KUDO'S to EVERY OTHER guy that the Seahawks Drafted as ->THEY MANNED UP & SHOWED UP.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Careful patting yourself on the back too much. And no those people (myself included) aren’t gone.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Bull$#*t, Drafted @ #5, & and holding out to the tune of being the LAST man to sign? looks like a lot of UNECCESSARY petty on his part.
No "Wringing of hands" or anything of the kind
I was jacked when they took him with their first overall pick, and now?, meh...KUDO'S to EVERY OTHER guy that the Seahawks Drafted as ->THEY MANNED UP & SHOWED UP.
Pete wasn't concerned. And your post IS wringing of hands.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Careful patting yourself on the back too much. And no those people (myself included) aren’t gone.
My post was not in the slightest self-congratulatory. I didn't mention anything about myself, except my enthusiasm to see Witherspoon play. Also, not one of you said anything about this deal until being called out, because there's no drama in it to make a spectacle of yourselves.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
It was a non issue. I actually guaranteed 2 days ago that he would be signed by Friday and I’m not even his agent lol