Without Kam are they still the Legion of Boom?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I miss Kam. If he keeps his holdout going, its gonna be a long season.
You could just see it in ET's eyes today. He's not happy.

randomation

Reaction score
Get the feeling Kam is going to lose of the understanding the team has had after today.

Rainger

Reaction score
As I mentioned before I do not think the current players are the LOB. I don't believe a name of a group continues through major changes to the people who were the moniker.

This weekend will answer this question even better than the opinions that have been made here. I am afraid that the DB's are not were they once were and I mean that including Earl and to some degree Sherman.

Sure hope the front 7 get tremendous pressure on Rodger or we are going to be in for a long day as fans as there is no longer a LOB.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now we are just The Legion. Without Kam, there's no BOOM.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
The BOOM is significantly less without Kam, of course.

LOB- Love Our Brothers- Kam being absent cannot and will not change that.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Kam made the statement that was the beginning of the Legion of Boom. I listen to a lot of 710 shows and happened to hear the one where Kam was talking about his size and he said "Have to be able to Bring the Boom."

He's the originator, Brandon Browner was the Second in Command Boom Bringer, and Earl and Richard are both Legion of Boomers in their own right. I never really saw Byron Maxwell as a someone who brings the Boom.

But the L.O.B. will always be a part of the Seahawks secondary as long as 1 or more of the original group are here. It just won't be as intimidating. I really hope that we can get BB back one of these days because he sets a great example out there.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Too early to say, Pete and John always draft or bring people with the mold of being stronger and faster. I am sure there are people that match the size and strength, its all about stepping up and taking over the opportunity to excel. I am sad about the Kam situation, but it is definitely giving some new guys a lot of experience playing in real games. I am sure the mentality and the philosophy that has been installed will bring out more people who can be effective.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NO!
If there was no salary cap, they would have lasted longer. LOB is no more. I hate Kam.

Latest posts