Wolf Grey

Bootsy51

Reaction score
Honestly i dont Like them but the result counts.
Just Go for a win in the Dessert !

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Yeah, the greys should have been a few shades darker so they wouldn't look like the dingy whites in the first part of a commercial for some laundry-washing product. As @FattyKnuckle noted, the Rams' away jerseys are even worse (everything about their recent uniform and logo redesign seems shockingly amateurish and just plain bad), but as cool as "wolf-grey uniforms" sounds, the reality is that it looks like somebody screwed up washing the Seahawks' away uniforms, as @bigskydoc pointed out above. And Fatty's other point is good too: they are too light, but not white, so player sweat ends up being really visible. I'd ask the same thing about that as I do about the Rams' uniforms: didn't anybody do any testing with these things? It seems to me you'd want to see how a uniform would look in a game, and get an idea of what fans think of a given logo or uniform before launching it officially.

I'm looking forward to Seahawks throwback unis next season. It was the original uniforms and helmets that first got my attention in 1976. I really like the current uniforms, especially the blue home ones, and the current helmet, but there's some part of me that still loves the old-school Seahawks look. It takes me back to my childhood and adolescence.

BASF

Reaction score
So, a lot of people talk about the original uniforms. Are the majority wanting to see the grey facemasks or the blue ones? Personally, I prefer the blue ones. Makes them pop more.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I love the old uniforms, so we're actually gonna get proper throwbacks? Damn, I wouldn't mind if that became a regular thing.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I can’t wait for the throwbacks I fell in love with in the 70’s.

Shut up and take my money for a crap-ton of new throwback gear cause my fat ass can’t fit into anything old anymore!