Would Earl raise the 12th man flag next week?

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I read somewhere it was David Kraig, I thought the seahawks sent the ticket holders an email?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
BlueThunder":38z8v5qh said:
hawks4thewin":38z8v5qh said:
I read somewhere it was David Kraig, I thought the seahawks sent the ticket holders an email?

Krieg... Dave would care about that.

Poor guy, still getting no respect!

Though the record rarely showed it, those Krieg to Largent days were pretty cool.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
semiahmoo":abhev1ic said:
BlueThunder":abhev1ic said:
hawks4thewin":abhev1ic said:

Though the record rarely showed it, those Krieg to Largent days were pretty cool.

I caught onto the bandwagon in '83, and remember when Knox promoted Krieg to the drivers seat over Zorn mid-season and Mudbone almost took us to the house! Then the Raiders put us down in the AFC Championship game. Good times back in the day. Don't think you new guys think you own ALL the glory days. Those days way back when were pure glory as well... That '83 and especially the '84 team had this city pumped as hell! MAN that '84 team was the shit! Really shoulda gone all the way... seriously! If only Curt Warner hadn't gone down in the opener.... Dan Doornink did a great fill-in, but...... yeah, ya'll know... damnit....

semiahmoo

Reaction score
BlueThunder":19ydlp71 said:
semiahmoo":19ydlp71 said:
BlueThunder":19ydlp71 said:
hawks4thewin":19ydlp71 said:

I caught onto the bandwagon in '83, and remember when Knox promoted Krieg to the drivers seat over Zorn mid-season and Mudbone almost took us to the house! Then the Raiders put us down in the AFC Championship game. Good times back in the day. Don't think you new guys think you own ALL the glory days. Those days way back when were pure glory as well... That '83 and especially the '84 team had this city pumped as hell! MAN that '84 team was the shit! Really shoulda gone all the way... seriously! If only Curt Warner hadn't gone down in the opener.... Dan Doornink did a great fill-in, but...... yeah, ya'll know... damnit....

ChuckNorristhumbsupEmilP

semiahmoo

Reaction score
seabowl":3fg7hzmd said:
So is it Kreig?

1g3a9824.jpg