Would you all mind losing this week?

ringless

Reaction score
I understand the Rams haven't been "eliminated yet"

But that requires both the Vikings and Seahawks to lose out, the Rams to win out, and then something like the other 3 teams above them to all go 1-2.

You'd have to go 18/18 on those games for that to even happen and even then there are other elimination possibilities. The Rams at this point aren't playing for the playoffs, they are playing for Pride.

The Seahawks likely wont have much to play for after this week win or lose anyways.

OrFan

Reaction score
Don't worry dude, you don't need to make the playoffs (like that was going to happen anyway), you guys still get your participation trophy.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
We all want to see continued progress which in this instance would mean downright annhilation of a team like the Browns and in week 16, youre beloved Rams. We dont want a good game that means something to YOU. We want the Hawks to continue to show us that they have turned a corner and are capable of going to their 3rd straight superbowl. Id be happy with 30 point wins every week including a Superbowl victory. Screw the Rams and their obnoxious coach.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1d6sug4o said:
AZ_fan":1d6sug4o said:
Largent80":1d6sug4o said:
Gurley was supposed to be the real deal, but turkey is more appropriate.

I wouldn't go that far... Gurley is the best back to come out since AP and I am most definitely not a Rams fan.

Cards fan that just registered this season... Cool!

I would have registered last year but I blew out my knee while surfing the internet and someone else slid into my spot... so I had to wait till next season.

Twelver

Reaction score
Barthawk":2gbuwtro said:
If it meant we still got the 5 seed and Jeff Fisher kept his job.. that would be tempting..

He's staying anyway

Jerhawk

Reaction score
No, we will not purposefully lose to the Browns of all teams to make the week 16 game more interesting. Never!!

Cartire

Reaction score

Largent80

Reaction score
ringless":34hqusbo said:
I understand the Rams haven't been "eliminated yet"

But that requires both the Vikings and Seahawks to lose out, the Rams to win out, and then something like the other 3 teams above them to all go 1-2.

You'd have to go 18/18 on those games for that to even happen and even then there are other elimination possibilities. The Rams at this point aren't playing for the playoffs, they are playing for Pride.

The Seahawks likely wont have much to play for after this week win or lose anyways.

Like I said before, the rams are looking forward to the draft.

Laloosh

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2a77ahnx said:
CodeWarrior":2a77ahnx said:
AZ_fan":2a77ahnx said:
Largent80":2a77ahnx said:
Gurley was supposed to be the real deal, but turkey is more appropriate.

I wouldn't go that far... Gurley is the best back to come out since AP and I am most definitely not a Rams fan.

Cards fan that just registered this season... Cool!

I would have registered last year but I blew out my knee while surfing the internet and someone else slid into my spot... so I had to wait till next season to find out what the Niners felt like in 2013.

FTFY

Cartire

Reaction score
Laloosh":s9tvt3lj said:
AZ_fan":s9tvt3lj said:
I would have registered last year but I blew out my knee while surfing the internet and someone else slid into my spot... so I had to wait till next season to find out what the Niners felt like in 2013.

FTFY

Nice. We could use another play like that.

Tumblr mzokolooNF1qzmveto1 400

Cartire

Reaction score
Cartire":2foekhsm said:
Laloosh":2foekhsm said:

FTFY

Nice. We could use another play like that.

Still the best NFC conference game, with last year coming in a close second. Those comebacks. Phenomenal. With big play finish. Any person that is a fan of football, was happy to watch those games.

Tumblr mzokolooNF1qzmveto1 400

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Stlrams55":fuxvvx81 said:
Hey everyone,

Would you all mind losing to Cleveland this week? The Rams playoff hopes are still alive. It's one of those "so you're saying there's a chance?"

I want the Rams - Seahawks game in two weeks to actually matter for both sides! Anyway, good luck to you guys the rest of this season. Rooting for you if you make the playoffs!

See you in two weeks.

If we lose to Johnny Football in our house we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

On the other hand, the question should be; What can Brown do for you? The answer; absolutely nothing...

sutz

Reaction score
Seafan":v7cl7puw said:
Why doesn't the NFL just expand the playoffs to include every team.
They do. Every team is eligible every September.

;)

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
ApnaHawk":2p6waana said:
We should be the last city to pick on someone's team leaving.

We've almost lost the Hawks and have lost the Sonics.

As for minding us to lose? You won't find anyone here with that mindset. We don;t just want to win, anything less than a shalacking of the other team would be a loss.

Except that in this scenario, it would be like original Seattle fans rooting for the Seahawks to come back to Seattle after moving to L.A. in the first place.

And to answer the OP's question:

[youtube]pmePLg3hdCw[/youtube]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
OrFan":5k5h227i said:
Don't worry dude, you don't need to make the playoffs (like that was going to happen anyway), you guys still get your participation trophy.

I think their trophy includes those color rush uniforms.....