Would you rather have St. Louis or Buffalo win this week ?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things, tonights Rams/Cards game is really meaningless if the Seahawks win out. They'd still be the 1/2 seed.. Arizona would still be a Wild Card

Now if the Rams win and we handle the dying 49ers .. we would be able to clinch a week earlier.. but still, it's not as helpful as a Bills win would be.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I think Buffalo has a really good chance of the upset. They need the W so they have all the motivation in the world. They will shut Lacy down, it all comes down to Nelson and Cobb.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Bills....but it is not for me...I have a friend that is a Bills fan...no really really he is. Honest. He lives there too. Honest. I really mean this. Another friend lives in Donkey land that is a Bills fan too. So Gooooooo Billllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls.

OP
OP
12thManNorth

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Wow, nflpickwatch.com , which is basically a summary of all the experts picks out there, currently shows 84 of the 85 so far have picked Green Bay over Buffalo. That is mind boggling to me. Of those same 85, 77% are picking STL tonight over Arizona

AgentDib

Reaction score
Well the Rams are favored this week and Buffalo is not. Both look to be close games, however, and very reasonable to think that both could win or both could lose.

Personally, both will be entertaining games to watch but I don't care too much about the outcomes. The Packers still have to play two more games after this, including Detroit, and there is no such thing as a sure win in the NFL - just ask the 49ers about that. Even if the Packers end up with the #1 seed I'm not too concerned, they may very well lose to the #5 seed that gets an easy win over the NFC championship the first week.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't see why the Bills can't win that game. Have you seen them this year?...that defense could give Rodgers problems.

Rams can win that at home, but they beat up on 2 atrocious teams the last 2 games. AZ still has that D.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
My hate says St. Louis, but my common sense says Buffalo.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'd like to think that Buffalo does have a chance here, even if there's a whole bunch of wanting in me thinking that. They're a fairly tough team, and a road date in Buffalo right now isn't the greatest thing to see on your schedule. I can't get as far as predicting that they pull it off, but I can say that it wouldn't floor me if it happened (like it would have if Atlanta had won on Monday, or if Tampa beats Green Bay next week or something).

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Easy pick for me. Buffalo all the way.

The only way we win our second Superb Owl is if we are playing well. If we are playing well we will beat the Niners and Cards. The Rams worry me the most right now even with Fitz back. So we have to get that done to have a shot anyway and it secures the division.

That said if Buffalo wins and we now control our own destiny for the number one seed the Hawks may find it easier to shift into another gear all together as they finish off the season. Likely they don't need more motivation, true, but it may still help some of them give a little more. Also, if we do play GB and its a close one our chances of beating them are better at home than on the road I think. I know we can still beat them there, but staying at home would be better. And better for all you locals who will get to go to the games. Boo for me:)

Go Hawks!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would take a Buffalo win over a Rams win in a heartbeat. The Hawks will take care of the AZ situation on their own. I believe Carroll is going to put the plan together and that RW/defense will execute it to get these last 3 games.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Part of me wants home field advantage for obvious reasons, but another part of me wants us to have to go into lambeau during winter and shut all the fools up establish our greatness. There could be no excuses.

If we dominated the bad man Aaron Rodgers in lambeau like we did earlier this year in the clink....

Which I think we can ;)

mikeak

Reaction score
I am convinced that they both win so I don't understand the OPs question in regards to why I should want either Rams or Bills to lose a game that I know they are winning ..........

:)

kearly

Reaction score
Aros":1v229k2s said:
Bills aren't going to beat the Packers. Rams chances of beating the Cardinals however is quite good.

I think you kinda missed the point of the OP. It's not about who you expect to win, but who you would rather see win.

Also, I think the Bills have a chance. They've played tough football against good teams this year, and their defense is better than most of the defenses Rodgers has faced this year. Had the Bills completed their comeback against Denver, they'd be 8-5 right now and we'd be viewing them in a very different light. Their pass defense made Peyton Manning look terrible last week.

I think the Packers win, but only if they play their best. It's a road game for the Pack, and they tend to implode a bit in the 4th quarter.

I think Arizona is boned. I just don't see how they beat Seattle in two weeks given how depleted their offense is. And I don't see Seattle losing to the Rams or 49ers at home either.

kf3339

Reaction score
Bills can be the only choice. We control our own destiny on everything but the Packers remaining games. Plus as others have said they play really good defense and we all know what that can do to a pass oriented offense.

So Bills for me!

raisethe3

Reaction score
I prefer Bills, just so that Seattle can have the homefield advantage. The Seahawks can take care of the Cardinals themselves.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
For those of you that think the Bills can't beat the Packers, this is what Green Bay has done on the road so far this year.

L 36-16 @ Seattle
L 19-7 @ Detroit
W 38-17 @ Chicago
W 27-24 @ Miami
L 44-23 @ New Orleans
W 24-21 @ Minnesota

Not exactly impressive in any games except the victory over the Bears. Green Bay is beatable for sure.